W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Wik

First Post
OOC: If you want to pick up another Adventurer, it is an option. I don't mind you all stopping there- just pick up one, eh?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[i wasn't thinking to pick up another player...i was just trying to figure out where the map leads to, where to start looking or ...whatever.

Wik

First Post
OOC: There are other options still open, of course - after all, the Blacklilies have Hukk, and Tomas could be anywhere near the docks...

BigB

First Post
Solange said:
"Can I look at tha map?" Solange asks.

Cepheus hands the map to Solange.

IC: Perhaps we should check on the docks before getting away from town.

He looks to the hafling girl. Is there somewhere Tomas would hide? /IC

OoC: Sorry, posting from PDA so limited capability.

Last edited:

Solange

First Post
Wik said:
* A Map (A quick look by Cepheus shows that it is a map of the hills a few days' outside of Orussus, with a crude drawing of a cave that has smoke coming out of it, and another drawing of what looks like goblins giving a giant white stone to brutish humanoid craetures perhaps six or seven times the size of goblins).
Solange looks at the map.

"Perhaps they need this pearl e'ryone keeps talkin' 'bout fer some ritual. Anaone know the landscape of where this might be?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Wik said:
OOC: There are other options still open, of course - after all, the Blacklilies have Hukk, and Tomas could be anywhere near the docks...
]ooc[@#$%!! i totally forgot about thomas possibly being near the docks!!]/ooc[

Wik

First Post
Solange said:
Solange looks at the map.

"Perhaps they need this pearl e'ryone keeps talkin' 'bout fer some ritual. Anaone know the landscape of where this might be?"

Anyone want to make a Knowledge (Geography) or Knowledge (Local) check? Don't make one unless you have ranks in it.

Corwyn

First Post
"I think we should find Hukk first as he is with the blacklillies and thus in the greater danger. Then after we defeat everyone looking for Thomas he'll come out of the woodwork by himself and if not it will be easier to find him." says Aiken

Knowledge Local (1d20+8=14)
"Hmmmm I'm not entirely sure but....maybe..."

Remove ads