W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Wik

First Post
Alright, thanks Solange. Will make the changes when I get the chance. (Links aren't working, now! Thanks ENW2!)

Wik

First Post
Round Four

Round Four:
Pendrake = 24 Shield of Faith= +2 AC; 5 rounds remain Bless: +1 Attack rolls and saves vs. fear Dodge vs. Barghest, +1 AC
Aiken = 22 Shield of Faith= +2 AC; 5 rounds remain Bless: +1 Attack rolls and saves vs. fear 7/19 Prone
Goblins (4) = 19.
#1 - DEAD
#2 - DEAD
#3 - 4 damage Fleeing
#4 -DEAD
Cepheus = 14+ Bless: +1 Attack rolls and saves vs. fear
Barghest "Chief" = 14 16 damage
Solange = 13 Bless: +1 Attack rolls and saves vs. fear17/23
Celestial Dog: 13 Bless: +1 Attack rolls and saves vs. fear [i[1 round remains[/i]
Hukk = 12 Bless: +1 Attack rolls and saves vs. fear

(note: Solange's damage to the beast has been added already)

Pendrake makes his blow against the barghest in the howling rain. Unfortunately, the blow fails to pierce the fiend's thick hide.

Aiken, however, uses Pendrake's distraction to roll to his feet and wedge his blade between the creature's back, causing it to howl in pain. "I... thought... I.... KILLED YOU!" the beast screams in rage.

The last of the goblins has fled, leaving the chief to fight this battle alone.

Cepheus sneaks forward, and reloads his crossbow. It seems the fiend is unaware of Cepheus, the sneaky gnome...

Ceph's hound makes a bite, but fails horribly, doing little but attracting the attention of the barghest, before disappearing in a cloud of ozone.

The barghest focuses it's glare on Pendrake. "Your bones will taste excellent, pinkskin...." before unleashing a flurry of attacks. Each attack seems to bounce off the Shield of Faith summoned by Solange, and Pendrake's focus on dodging the fiend seems to be working. NOt a single blow connects.

Solange...

Hukk seems to disappear, moving towards the ship.

Attachments

• Blacklily Fight.jpg
    Blacklily Fight.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 319

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The barghest focuses it's glare on Pendrake. "Your bones will taste excellent, pinkskin...." before unleashing a flurry of attacks. Each attack seems to bounce off the Shield of Faith summoned by Solange, and Pendrake's focus on dodging the fiend seems to be working. NOt a single blow connects.

ooc: whew!

Pendrake is relieved at the failed blows of the deamon, if not encourged!

an attempted good whacking (1d20+9=22, 1d8+3=4)

it seems the hit connects, but is it enough to penetrate the thick hyde of the deamon goblin.

Upon hearing the beerghest speak the local dialect, the northerner will try to taunt him/it/whatever, "Take that you Kobold daugk!"

]ooc[ just wanted to say thank you for keeping track of the bless and stuff!

Remove ads