D&D 5E Wanting more content doesn't always equate to wanting tons of splat options so please stop.

darjr

I crit!
A good 90% of the third party stuff I looked at during 3e was over powered, stupidly broken, or just plains stupid. As I've said before, my time is limited. I'm not going to waste it trying to sift through the dross looking for the occasional diamond.

This is one of the VERY reasons some say they are glad for the slow release from WotC. They don't have the time to police a ton of stuff from WotC.

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
Awwwwww.... Are you mad now because I'm right in what I just said?

I'm starting to suspect one of is. Now we see your true colors I'm starting to think it's me. Mad crazy for even reading your threads.

Has this been your goal all along? To "win" at the internet and to get someone to fly off the handle? There are easier ways to do that.

Corpsetaker

First Post
I'm starting to suspect one of is. Now we see your true colors I'm starting to think it's me. Mad crazy for even reading your threads.

Has this been your goal all along? To "win" at the internet and to get someone to fly off the handle? There are easier ways to do that.

You are the one coming out with the smart arsed comment.

Remove ads