WotBS War of the Burning Sky: Battlemaps

JoPay

Explorer
Hi guys!

I already posted a question regarding battlemaps in another thread, but I had to ask the question again. On November 28th, 2012, I downloaded from EN World site (before it was hacked) a zip file (WBS01-BattleMaps.zip) which contained 3 battlemaps:
WBS01-Farmhouse Battle Map.pdf
WBS01-Pub Battle Map.pdf
WBS01-Tower Battle Map.pdf

It was the work of some guy who posted on the site and he had made battlemaps of all (or nearly all...) WOBS 3.5 modules (all zip files containing the various maps). I just cannot find the post since the site was hacked and I think it may had been lost in the recovery process (or still not recovered!)

I'm just wondering if any of you have seen these zip files and/or downloaded them BEFORE the hacking. Or have they been posted somewhere else?

Thanks for the trouble!

Lindeloef

First Post
Hi [MENTION=6703199]JoPay[/MENTION], I have downloaded them, though don't have access to it right now. If you are using Maptool you can use the Link in my post right above yours. It is a Campaignfile and has the maps you are talking of in it.

Otherwise I will look if I can find the files later this day.

JoPay

Explorer
Thanks guys!

Lindeloef: My team is now at Inenotdar forest. I printed the battlemap pages by pages and taped them for Gate Pass. Besides you, do you know if somebody used maptools for the other adventures?

luide: I did check the new URL you mentioned but the maps (well, the format I'm talking about) is not there...

luide

First Post
jopay:
I should have been more specific: The zipped map files are found under "Resources" section, not under "Maps". Page seems to be missing the maps for Adventure 1, I've uploaded those and my own Maptool adaptations to to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i6xkmr089la9jhf/RC6imCb-kd

Other very good source for maps is using the maps in EugeneZ:s Fantasy Grounds 2 campaign files that can also be found under the Resources section.
The FG2 .mod campaign file is in reality just a zip file, you can unzip it and look for the maps inside.

Last edited:

Remove ads