• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warhammer, The Darkness Within, OCC

Dragoon

First Post
Is there any interested in a pbp Warhammer RPG game? I am willing to GM, 4-6 doomed souls to serve for the greater glory of the Empire against the hordes of Chaos.

Campagin Name: The Darkness Within.
Setting: The Empire; Grand Barony of Nordland
Barony of Hochenbacher
Ruler:Baron Karl Hochenbacher

The Warhammer 2e books that I have:
Core Rulebook
Sigmar's Heirs
Old World Armory
Old World Bestiary
Renegade Crowns
Tome of Corruption
Realms of Sorcery
If you want to use another source book for your character, you will have to post the relevant information.

Players:
Imperialus; Hans Schwein-Herde (Human, Kislevite Kossar)
ObiAndy; Nicklaas van den Haas (Human, Seaman)
Eltharon; Ravandil (Wood Elf Kithband Warrior)
scranford; Felix Brecht (Human Outrider)
TRD; Orwin Vogel (Human Student)
Asmor; Jotunn Scadterheim (Dwarf Miner)

Game Thread Link
The Game Thread

Last edited:

Imperialus

Explorer
I'd be interested. The only WFRP book I have is the core rulebook though so as long as I don't need more than that I'm in. It's unlikely I'd be able to manage daily posts. 3-4 times per week is more my speed with more frequent posts during combat.

Dragoon

First Post
@ObiAndy, Imerialus, should we just go ahead and start? Are you willing to make two PC's each and maybe we can get more to join down the road.

For character creation just roll randomly per the rulebook using Invisible Castle or another online dice roller. Also when you roll for your career, roll twice and take the one you want for each of your characters.

ObiAndy

First Post
Dragoon said:
@ObiAndy, Imerialus, should we just go ahead and start? Are you willing to make two PC's each and maybe we can get more to join down the road.

For character creation just roll randomly per the rulebook using Invisible Castle or another online dice roller. Also when you roll for your career, roll twice and take the one you want for each of your characters.

I'm OK with it. I can roll some characters up and see what we get.

Eltharon

Explorer
I'm interested, if you still have room. I've got most (all?) of the 2e books, and i can post every day, barring strange, all day events.

Dragoon

First Post
@Eltharon, welcome aboard!

Since we have three players now, lets just go with one PC each. Have characters done by the 27th of December.

Remove ads