• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warlock's Curse: Applied per enemy per round, or just per round?

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Warlocks curse VS multiple targets

Discussion Thread
Response (Support Agent) 07/05/2008 10:10 AM

You can only choose to apply this damage once per round, regardless of how many cursed targets you damage at once.

Good gaming!
Interesting. I wonder how they'll rule on Twofold Curse + Rod of Reaving.

Cheers, -- N

RefinedBean

First Post
Well, lame. I like the idea of everyone taking that little bit extra through an area attack.

Really, they should've said that you apply the curse damage to one TARGET of an attack per round, and not the damage roll. Have it overcome all resistances and immunities, and you're good to go.

Although I suppose if you had it affect every creature in the attack, then a Warlock/Wizard with blast powers could start to be pretty nuts.

Incendax

First Post
Warlocks curse VS multiple targets

Discussion Thread
Response (Support Agent) 07/05/2008 10:10 AM

You can only choose to apply this damage once per round, regardless of how many cursed targets you damage at once.

See? These are the kinds of answers I'm talking about. This is completely vague. To me, it sounds like he is clearly saying you can damage them all at once with the extra damage. To one of the poster above me, it seems to indicate to him just the opposite.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads