Water Problems [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: Kalidrev!]

Farce

First Post
Vardaal circles around the ankheg intent on getting to his ratberry pies, and these bugs were in the way. His mind was filled with thoughts of the deliciousness of that treat and with those images fueling him on, the bugbear slashes hard at the enemy. With a howl of delight his weapon finally rings true and the blade nearly fells the foe, but he's not done yet, another slash as his desire for pie has sent him into a blood rage.

The ankheg drops at his feet, but Vardaal's not satiated yet as he runs towards the remaining ankheg with howls of delight and "RATBERRY!!!" as he slashes yet again.

[sblock=OOC]
Move: Shift to x to flank
Minor: Predatory Eye - +1d6 dmg when having CA
Standard: Howling Strike on A2 - vs ac; dmg (incl +1d6 from predatory eye) (1d20+10=30, 2d4+5+1d6+1d6=19) finally some payback!!! ok so the crit hits for 25 + 3 = 28 damage to A2...leaving it with 1 freakin' hp! This triggers rampage - vs ac; dmg (1d20+10=18, 2d4+5+1d6=12) he'll swing and hit if for 12 more.

This should kill it and this triggers the Feral Might (gain 3 thp + Swift Charge) - Charge A3 - vs ac; dmg (1d20+9=21, 2d4+5+1d6=17) hits it for 17 (note that Vardaal can have moved 10 squares to end up next to A3 on that attack, +2 from Swift Panther Rage & +2 from Howling Strike special)

magic dmg on crit (1d6=3)
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Vardaal Male Bugbear Barbarian 1
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16, Senses: Low-light
AC:18, Fort:17, Reflex:15, Will:12
HP:31/31, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:4/11
Action Points: 0
Powers:
Howling Strike
Pressing Strike
Predatory Eye
Swift Charge

Avalanche Strike
Swift Panther Rage

Important Stuff:
Feral Might: When Vardaal drops an enemy he gains 3 THP and can use Swift Charge power (1/encounter)

Conditions:

Full sheet: http://www.enworld.org/wiki/index.php/L4W:pC:Vardaal(Farce) [/sblock]

Goldhammer

First Post
Still suffering from the venom in her veins, Torqua grabs her massive stomach in agony. "Heh, hey Vardaal, once we get back, I'll be sure to buy you a ratberry pie." Torqua chuckles, trying to hide her weaken state from the others.

Trying to follow the Bugbear's mighty example, Torqua trys to summon another firestorm, but unable to focus her mind, all she can do is breathe out a puff of green smoke.

OOC: Attacking the Swarm again with Burning Spray. FAIL

1d20+3=5

Saving against Weaken. FAIL.
1d20=5

Using a minor action to keep my lighting breath effect.

RickRoll

First Post
Frost tears free from the ankheg as his breath labors, the shifter is near death, but at least he's free of the mandibles.

[sblock=ooc]
*take 5 damage from ongoing& regen 2
Move: Try to escape grab - athletics (1d20 12=28) success...
Standard: Another escape athletics (1d20 12=32) ... well my crit wasn't as good as Vardaal's...but at least I'm free... right?
Minor: n/a
[/sblock]

[sblock=Frost's Stats]
L4W:pC:Frost(RickRoll - ENWiki) - Shifter Fighter 1
Passive Perception 18, Passive Insight 13
AC 17, Fort 16, Reflex 13, Will 13
HP 8/34, Bloodied 17, Surge Value 8, Surges 3/11
Speed 5, Initiative +3
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Footwork Lure, Dual Strike
Encounter Powers: Funneling Fury , Longtooth Shifting
Daily Powers: Villian's Menace
[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Just waiting on the GM, I think. Has anyone tried sending a PM, or seen him active in other games? It hasn't been long enough to worry, but we want to keep rolling...

Remove ads