• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Water Problems [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: Kalidrev!]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Seeing the Sultan eating with his fingers Kavac joins in but his eating style would be described as slightly less refined than the sultan’s eating habits. After taking a large mouthful of beer he has another question for the Sultan, “Will we need special clothing to walk through the desert? I’m used to a little more snow.” Kavac gets back to eating as he doesn’t expect to be getting food this good for a long time and at this rate the food in front of him won’t be lasting a long time.

Putting down the remains of what he was eating, Losador replies "Certainly, but worry not, I'll supply them." The sultan takes another piece of food and keeps eating.

"My lord, you are a man after my own heart, if you don't might me saying." Torqua says cheerfully as she digs into a plate of exotic food with an almost holy zeal. "This is fantastic, by the way." Finishing her meal in record speed, she helps herself to her glass of wine. "So tell me, Losador, you said you saw the world in your youth. Does that mean you were an adventurer like us? Your travels must of been fascinating to say the least in order to build up a collection like this."

"Also is it possible to get seconds?"

"Guilty I am of that life in the past, but that was many decades ago. I'll say that yo can amass power like an adventurer, but not wealth. Wealth is earned a completely different set of strategies." he replies, but he doubts at the last question. "I'm sorry, the nature of some words escape my comprehension. Do you want another dish?"

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=Judge] I noticed that this thread doesn't have a Judge, and since I have been newly elected as Judge, and have been enjoying this thread anyway, I would be happy to be your judge for this adventure! [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Bump. If you want to ask the sultan another thing, feel free. Also RP the night and after we are done with questions and such, we’ll move along. Also, thanks for our brand new judge for... judging us!

Goldhammer

First Post
"Guilty I am of that life in the past, but that was many decades ago. I'll say that yo can amass power like an adventurer, but not wealth. Wealth is earned a completely different set of strategies." he replies, but he doubts at the last question. "I'm sorry, the nature of some words escape my comprehension. Do you want another dish?"

"Of course, my lord." Torqua says eagerly, holding her plate out a passing servant. "Do pass on my gratatue on to the chef."

"Strategies, Lord Losador
? Like become lord of a city? How did you become lord of this city, if you don't might me asking. Did you just build it up from the ground up or did you win it during your adventuring days?" She asks, wondering what sort of protective clothing they would need and if the sultan had anything in hersize."

Llama_Bill

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I don't want to write the meal ending until everyone has a chance to speak. For now Kavac will do some general chatting.[/sblock]

Farce

First Post
"So, Kavac what ist your tribes name? Ist you the strongest? I try to become strongest in my tribe" Vardaal asks between mouthfuls of the mutton he's chewing on, after eating the meat from the bone, he cracks it open and sucks out the marrow loudly.

RickRoll

First Post
After eating his food with a surprising amount of manners, especially in relation to the bugbear next to him, Frost leans back with a goblet of wine. "The lady's got one thing right today, your wine is excellent." the shifter says, his words slurring slightly. "So, any special things we gotta do to get ready for tomorrow? You got any special clothes to keep the sand out? I hate when it gets in my fur." Frost asks.

Llama_Bill

First Post
"So, Kavac what ist your tribes name? Ist you the strongest? I try to become strongest in my tribe" Vardaal asks between mouthfuls of the mutton he's chewing on, after eating the meat from the bone, he cracks it open and sucks out the marrow loudly.

"It's Darkhands. I haven't seen a Darkhand in years except my reflection. They are all up North so news of them doesn't reach this far. I'll be joining them soon. Where are you from?" Answers Kavac while taking a break from eating, a very short break from eating.

Farce

First Post
"Hmmm oh! Your hands ist dark, very good name. My clan is Broken Tooth, see, we all have broken tooths" the bugbear declares proudly, gesturing to a broken incisor. "Uh, I no not too much about where places are at... uhm, we live in mountains though."

Last edited:

Llama_Bill

First Post
"Hmmm no, your hand not dark at all. Silly name. My clan is Broken Tooth, see, we all have broken tooths" the bugbear declares proudly, gesturing to a broken incisor. "Uh, I no not too much about where places are at... uhm, we live in mountains though."
[sblock=OOC]You may want to change that as he does have dark hands.[/sblock]

Remove ads