• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Water Problems [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: Kalidrev!]

Llama_Bill

First Post
[sblock=OOC]If you still want to ask stuff then go ahead as Kavac may get distracted if the conversation gets good. If not he'll go to bed.[/sblock]

Kavac licks his fingers and pushes his plate almost out out of reach. As Kavac stretches he turns towards the Sultan, "Thanks for food, it was tasty. We've got a long day tomorrow. Could you show me somewhere to sleep?"

pathfinderq1

First Post
Apart from her initial round of questions, Myoko had spoken very little during the course of dinner, though she was obviously listening to what was going on around her, and she seemed to enjoy the meal with a bit more emotion than a typical Jadite. In fact, with her helmet removed and set aside, she actually had a wide (if wary) smile- and the solid black of her eyes seemed more striking than disturbing.

As the meal began to wind down, though, she echoed the opinion of some of her compatriots. "Indeed, we have traveled far already today, and it will soon be time to sleep, if we are to be awake at dawn tomorrow. we are anxious, of course, to begin our task in your service...."

OOC: Back from the dead (or rather, the sick) and ready to rumble. Once we break from the dinner RP, we ought to talk some basic tactics before we get into the nasty stuff. Because really, what is the point of having a warlord if you're not going to use some tactics- and given our limited healing we're going to need every edge we can find.

RickRoll

First Post
The shifter stifles a yawn as the others begin their mention of sleep and the effects of the day's travel and the large meal begin to weigh on Frost as well as the calming effect of too much wine. His eyes droop slightly before he catches them.

"You two have a good thought. I'm sure our fine host has equally comfortable beds" Frost adds to the other suggestion, thankful that Kavac made the first move.

[sblock=ooc]
re: tactics.... hmmm. well we have two barbarians and a sorceror so I suggest that Frost goes in first, our corpulant sorceress cover from ranged and have the barbs and warlord charge in. Kavac's got the most damaging MBA so he's probably the best use of your opening shove. If the two barbs open with Avalanche Strikes than that's about 59 damage in one round
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Of course, my lord." Torqua says eagerly, holding her plate out a passing servant. "Do pass on my gratatue on to the chef."

"Strategies, Lord Losador
? Like become lord of a city? How did you become lord of this city, if you don't might me asking. Did you just build it up from the ground up or did you win it during your adventuring days?" She asks, wondering what sort of protective clothing they would need and if the sultan had anything in hersize."

"Yeees, well, became lord of this city after my father died of age, decades ago. I'll venture to say that it is not the way I gained the city lordship, but how I kept the title. There were many raises of the people against my father's rule. I can say proudly that since I'm Sultan, no citizen doubts about my way of making things."
Losador explains.

"As for traveling clothes I'll supply you with the adequate outfit for the travel." he says, smiling,as he gets up. "I'll leave you in this room, there is plenty of places to rest comfortably." He walks up to the door, that is opened at a clap of his hands. "Until tomorrow my guests, we shall meet again when the sun arises."

RickRoll

First Post
"Good Night!" Frost says, probably a bit too loudly when the sultan leaves. After the man leaves the shifter sets his goblet down, stands unsteadily, and finds himself a spot against the wall, drawing a blanket from his pack and bunking down for the night.

Farce

First Post
"Good Night!" Frost says, probably a bit too loudly when the sultan leaves. After the man leaves the shifter sets his goblet down, stands unsteadily, and finds himself a spot against the wall, drawing a blanket from his pack and bunking down for the night.

Vardaal hardly looks up as the sultan and Frost take their leaves, instead continuing to partake in the feast before him. He eats long into the night, perhaps staying up late with Torqua to help her polish off the remains of the meal. Finally, the bugbear leans back in his seat, puts his feet up on the table, and promptly begins snoring loudly.

Goldhammer

First Post
"Good Night, Lord Losador." Torqua calls out still eating her dinner. She stays up with the others until she's finish her dinner. "Alright, boys and girl, we gotta a long day tomorrow, so I'm hitting the sack." Says the Sorceress, taking out her bedroll andd finding herself a place on the floor, her large, soft body doubling as a matteress.

"By the way, do any of you guys sn-" She was going to to ask, only to be interrupted by Vardaal's snoring. "Yeah, anyway, good night."

Llama_Bill

First Post
Kavac takes a final mouthful of beer and then clears a space on the floor. Before a fight he always prefers to sleep on a hard surface.

Remove ads