• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Waterdeep/Undermountain PbP [Full]

Verbatim said:
I apologize on the crudeness of my backstory, but I was just trying to whip something up real fast and this was the best I could do. While I really think Mavox's alignment is closer to LN than LG, I played it safe and went with the LG spot.

So here goes nothing...Mavox Paladin of Hoar

Here's the rough draft of my character.

All right added you into the party, Verbatim.

Okay I think we have a party. 2 Fighter-types, 2 Wizards-types, 1 Cleric and 1 Rogue.

I am putting Strad and Silentspace as an Alt, have not heard from them in a couple of days.

So this is the party roster:
Luth Stonar N Human Male Cleric of Grumbar [Isida Kep'Tukari]
Garret Thorngage N Stoutheart Halfling Male Rogue [Unleased]
Gorstag Buckman LN Human Male Warmage [Lefferts]
Movox of Hoar LG Half-Orc Male Paladin [Verbatim]
Mardin Nalik LG Gold Dwarf Male Fighter [Jdvn1]
Lagan Stonecutter LG Sheild Dwarf Male Wizard (Evoker) [Steve Jung]

I'll start the game thread tomorrow in the Playing the Game forum sometime tomorrow afternoon. Also I will post at least once a day (except for the next couple of Sundays), please also try to post at least once a day.

Welcome to Undermountain!

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Silentspace started a thread to say that he's be sporadic for a few weeks. I don't recall the specifics, but it's in this forum.

Verbatim

Explorer
Chosen: Just out of curiousity, what are your thoughts on having a LN paladin? While I have no problem playing him as LG, I do think at times his vengence mindset might be better suited to LN, even if his goals are "good".

I see him as a very vigilante char who feels he only has to answer to the laws that Hoar have for him, and while it would be nice if those laws matched those of Waterdeep, if they don't so be it.

I know this is all proly a moot point since we are heading into a dungeon, but just wanted to ask...:)

Galadath

Yo, I'm here.
I was working on Galadath background

Bacground:
Born in the highforest, Galadath always loved to walk in the forest, be in nature
and interact with the animals. he had little contact with the human cities.
Galadath came to Waterdeep because he was on a trail after an Half orc.
He saw the Half Orc kills a numerous forest animals and chopping some rare young trees.
Galadath found out that the half orc was some kind of warlock, searching spell components for his spells.

I'll develop the character more, soon.
If you can still add me in.

Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Yo, I'm here.
I was working on Galadath background

Bacground:
Born in the highforest, Galadath always loved to walk in the forest, be in nature
and interact with the animals. he had little contact with the human cities.
Galadath came to Waterdeep because he was on a trail after an Half orc.
He saw the Half Orc kills a numerous forest animals and chopping some rare young trees.
Galadath found out that the half orc was some kind of warlock, searching spell components for his spells.

I'll develop the character more, soon.
If you can still add me in.

Sure I will add you in as well, I'll go with 7 PC's, you guys might need it.

Also are you changing your Region from Evermeet to the High Forest? Don't forget your regional bonus equipment too.

Remove ads