WD's Gamma World IC

Shayuri

First Post
Trayce takes a deep breath. "I'll yell if it tries to hurt me. I'm pretty tough though. Maybe I can get it before it does much harm."

With that, she tromps into the brush and woods, heading for that skittery noise as she goes.

(I'll activate my force field as I get closer)

Walking Dad

First Post
Two brilliant red blast shoot at Trayce. She can avoid one, but the other hits her square in the chest. Only her forcefield saves her life, but it collapsed under the attack.

The bot itself looks like a big, black, round ball with articulated, spidery legs. His one big eye glared as it produced the blast.

OOC: Trayce takes 8 damage after the force field. The force field regains at 1 HP/minute.
Player's turn.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Shadow moves cautiously to the thing to make sure it is both truly inactive and to see if anything can be salvaged from it.

28 hearing

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
You still here some static noise inside, but it seems to die out. The metal it is made of is maybe useful, but you lack the material to shape it right here.

Shayuri

First Post
Trayce looks down at her midsection, eyes wide. The fact was that she had only very rarely been -hurt- since she'd gained mastery of her abilities. The unearthly force that protected her made her the equal of hunters many years her senior, and while she didn't seek trouble out, the fact was that she had been able to kill most beasts before they'd managed to pierce that protection.

This metal beast, though made fragile with years of neglect and exposure, had in one shot not only destroyed the shielding force...but had hurt her! The pain was like touching embers, and there was a burned pucker on her abdomen above and a little to the right of her navel. A black mark about the size of a finger, with red, inflamed skin all around it. And it HURT. It hurt inside her even, and she wondered how deep that scarred crater of flesh went. The thought made her woozy, and she nearly fell over...instead dropping to her knee.

"Ow," she said.

Remove ads