• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WD's Gamma World IC

kinem

Adventurer
Doc goes over to Trayce and touches her, using his healing power.

"Are you all right now?

If there are more of those things inside the ruins, it could be too dangerous to go in there."

rangerjohn

Explorer
"We must press on, however", Doc intones. "Because we have been tasked with retrieving evidence, we have been here. Also, we need something to use against the hostile created, our new allies, have warned us about. If a group of those attacked the village..." he leaves the thought hanging. Are you feeling better now Trayce? I apologize, for letting my love of the ancients, catch me up in the moment."

Shayuri

First Post
Trayce shakes her head gratefully as the pain fades to a comparatively faint echo of what it had been.

"No...no need to apologize. I was overconfident. I didn't think it would be able to hurt me. Thanks though, that's much better."

Careful of her bulk, Trayce gets to her feet.

"I'm all right to go on."

Walking Dad

First Post
"It doesn't look like the machines we have seen with the created. I suppose it followed only old orders and protected the facilities. They shouldn't attack us once we entered it's actual ground." Darius chimes in. He and his companion looking able to press on through the darkness, if needed.

Walking Dad

First Post
You move nearer to the compound. There are no walls, as you knew them, but there are pylons all around it with slightly bluish glowing tops.

Shayuri

First Post
Trayce crouches behind some shrubs and trees not far from the strange pillars and squints ahead.

"I don't see anymore of those metal monsters," she says, "But those pillars are strange. It seems like there should be a wall between them...but if the walls crumbled away with age, why did the pillars remain?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
"I believe it is an energy fence." Shadow intones. "Which means though you cannot see it, it would probably burn like the metal beast. if you crossed it."

OOC: Can Shadow hear anything, like maybe a high pitched hum, which would indicate the fence is active?

Remove ads