• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

We can haz be marriaged?

Belorin

Explorer
My most hearty congratulations to you both!
And despite conventional wisdom, I say go for the castle on the 13th, if the wedding survives that, the rest of your marriage can survive anything!

Bel

ArghMark

First Post
Been married for.. uh..

two years-ish? now.

Have fun in that first six months! It's a glorious time.

Looks like your wedding place will be beautiful. I would suggest the ability for indoor in case of rain.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Congratulations!

You know, if you move the date earlier, you could try to convince her to honeymoon at GenCon. :angel: ;)

Klaus

First Post
geek-wedding-10.jpg

If you don't marry dressed up as Superman, I'll weep!

:D

Congrats, Russ and Sharon ("Russon"? "Sharuss"?)!

FireLance

Legend
Congratulations and all the best!

Shouldn't this bee in the Off Topic Forum? I would think that you'd know better by now Morrus!
Personally, if I was running ENWorld and I was going to get married, I would put it on the front page and ask the moderators to take special note of anyone who complained*. :devil:

[SBLOCK=*]Not a death threat**. ;)

[SBLOCK=**]Probably a good thing that I'm not running ENWorld, eh? :p[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Aus_Snow

First Post
w00t! :cool:

Congrats, Morrus. Hope everything turns out brilliantly.

And, gotta say, either of the places you guys have picked out would be pretty awesome, IMO. Always a good start. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads