We have a new wiki!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Just verified by going to Meta: Every imported page I looked at is locked (uneditable). Kinda defeats the purpose of a wiki. Either a mass unlocking or a re-fixed-importing is needed.

I'll create a sandboxed area to test LEB/L4W stuff until the originals are unlocked.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Morrus: I'm going to post Wiki bug-notes in Meta instead of over here as they probably go there. Mostly about the locking issue (which effectively means all imports including templates are read-only).

Many of you will be familiar with the logout bug which made using the wiki difficult. After trying to fix the bug for months, I finally decided to install new wiki software which was designed to work specifically with this messageboard software.

All of the pages on the old wiki have been imported to the new one. There may be some minor layout issues which page authors will need to address (particularly in templates where whitespace should be removed). But it's now working, and accessible to everyone!

Please feel free to use it for whatever purposes you wish. Please also do not continue updating the old wiki, as that will be uninstalled at some point in the future.

I realise the bigs in the old software put a lot of people off, but I'd really like to see this area of EN World used to its full potential.
Is it because I am using Safari? Are there any navigation pages set up or so?

Remove ads