• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Website Update Question (Attn Everyone)

Lady Diamond

First Post
Wicht with all the flurry of postin' going on right now (and I hate to ask this because I know you're quite busy with things, but since you read all the postings and I don't), how difficult would it be for you to change your original rules post and then flag me to upload it again? I'm afraid I'll miss something pertinent that's being discussed in threads all over the forum.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
I can do that - though I don't promise speed :)

As far as I know the main changes so far are to wording, including the rules for

Unholy Warriors
Arena Fighter

and a clarification about what happens to yen when a person dies or during fist of fury.

What am I missing here guys?

Zappo

Explorer
While you're at it, could you reword the bit about switching from Honor (Yakuza) to Light (Darkness)? It is unclear whether your new rank becomes the same as the rank you had before, or if it becomes the rank you had +1.

reiella

Explorer
Also... The clarification on Bribe Judges (the money does not go to the Judge's characters :p).

One other item is with Signature Locations.

It is possible to get multiple locations (and multiple location 'portions') in a move because of the conjugation (The Meowth claws the meowthplace so fast it bites the othermeowthplace :p). For those, are we to use the last location in the move and progress that way? Or give the fighter a choice?

Remove ads