Wednesday Netflix (Spoilers allowed)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Aircraft are the bane of filmakers' existence.
I can imagine. I watch these videos on YouTube from Mann Shorts. They do comedy skits based on D&D. At the end they have a gag reel. Many a time they have to pause for a passing plane, emergency vehicle, truck, or the resident dog Kepler.

Ryujin

Legend
I can imagine. I watch these videos on YouTube from Mann Shorts. They do comedy skits based on D&D. At the end they have a gag reel. Many a time they have to pause for a passing plane, emergency vehicle, truck, or the resident dog Kepler.
I also have it on good authority that disk golf dudebros are an issue.

MGibster

Legend
Who is the audience for this series? The plot and characters were simplistic enough for a younger crowd but the violence was a bit much for them I thought. I enjoyed the actors, but overall I thought the series was just okay. I'll give season 2 a go if there is one, but it's not exactly must watch television for me.

pukunui

Legend
Who is the audience for this series? The plot and characters were simplistic enough for a younger crowd but the violence was a bit much for them I thought. I enjoyed the actors, but overall I thought the series was just okay. I'll give season 2 a go if there is one, but it's not exactly must watch television for me.
It's a teen coming-of-age story, so I would think that teens are the audience. By way of example, my 17 year-old loved it. My 14 year-old would like to watch it too, as would my 10 year-old (who would very much like to catch up to her sisters in age).

MGibster

Legend
It's a teen coming-of-age story, so I would think that teens are the audience. By way of example, my 17 year-old loved it. My 14 year-old would like to watch it too, as would my 10 year-old (who would very much like to catch up to her sisters in age).
That seems fair. I'm just not the target audience for this and that's perfectly okay. Glad your kids enjoyed it.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
For the record, I enjoyed it too, and I'm 41. But yes, it's OK to admit that you're not in the target market for something. :)

yeah, I’d guess it was aimed at older teens.
I’m 50 and enjoyed the nostalgia of it. Though I did not enjoy the teen romance aspects and at times did feel uncomfortably avuncular.

Hussar

Legend
I'm glad I'm not the only one in this boat. I don't really have any nostalgia for Willow - as I mentioned, I saw it back in the 80's and never saw it again. So, yeah, it's on the, "I'll watch it if I'm in the mood but, I'm not going to go out of my way" list for me.

Remove ads