• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

PzVIE

Sorry about the mess ...
A quick hello from Austria, Europe.

I just found this forum and registered. Currently playing a Pathfinder and a Private Eye campaign, my favorite is WFRPv2 and FFG's Star Wars.

Cheers,
Ron.

Natheus

Villager
Hi! I'm Natheus.

I've just joined, but I've been lurking for a good long time.

I'm a gamer, especially video-games, but I love tabletop RPGs as well. I've played D&D 3.5/5e, Pathfinder, and Call of Cthulhu. And I want to play 13th Age, D&D 2e/4e, and Shadowrun.

Nice to meet y'all (I'm also from Texas).

Zonugal!

First Post
Hi, I'm Zonugal!

I'm dipping my toe back into Dungeons & Dragons (I took a break from 4E to delve into Pathfinder), but with 5E my interest has been renewed.

I used to be a somewhat regular over on the old WoTC & Brilliant Gameologists Character Optimization boards. I wrote up a few D&D guides (Building Batman's Utility Belt, The Commoner's Guide, ect...) so I am ready to write up some other interesting stuff regarding this newer edition.

Evojogen

First Post
Hey there one and all. Recently picked up D&D as a DM for 6 coworkers(starting Monday). Was looking for tips and tricks for organizing my campaign and getting them up to speed and i happened upon this gem of a forum. I do work quite often so im very limited to splitting time between video games and tabletop studies of the D&D world. Thanks for having me! ;)

Black Barth

First Post
Hello, Old time player, first time using forums and all that stuff

Looking for building my homebrew system and finding players and GMs so I can maybe dust off the cobwebs from not playing Tabletop RPGs for a while.

stonedzep

First Post
hello everyone My name is ettore and I play D&D since 20 yrs now, I am here to learn more about homebrew and fan made resources and hope to be exchanging opinions and ideas with everyone!

Magzimum

First Post
Hello! Newbie D&D (5e) player, but old timer in the broader genre (I play a multi user dungeon - you know, one of those old text-based games). Started playing D&D only a few weeks ago and I made an account because I have a few questions...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads