D&D General Welcome Thread

kasi45

First Post
Hello all!

I am Carsten from Germany and i am 45 years old.

I have played oD&D in the 80s (is oD&D the colored box sets?). And i have played a Little of AD&D and AD&D 2nd. The 3rd and 4th Edition I completely missed.

I also have played (as a Game Master) much of Call of Cthulhu and as a Player The dark eye (and Warhammer first Edition).

I have bought the 5th Edition and in two weeks with a new Group we will begin with Curse of Strahd. So I hope i can improve the game with many hints here.

Thanks,
Kasi

kurowa04

First Post
Hello everyone! Long time lurker...I have been playing D&D off and on since I was 8 years old, and been solidly gaming for the past five or so. This past year I experienced my first Gen Con and have since attended three other conventions. Now I'm starting a blog called Twenty Sides to Every Story to share thoughts and stories about tabletop games.

I have often come here for news and advice and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community! :)

Glassjoe17

First Post
hello im joe im 24 i live in the states and iv been doing tabletop since i was 14 mostly dungeons and dragon and pathfinder but i love a good D20 modern game

Magean

Explorer
Hi all,

I've been reading posts from EN World forums for quite some time, randomly (and frequently) stumbling upon them while searching for ideas and discussions on D&D. I've been playing this game (mostly as a DM, actually) on a very irregular basis for the past six years, and here I am, finally ready to ask a question myself to the veterans...

Firepandas

First Post
Howdy, everyone. I've heard about this place about two or three years ago and never really joined due to me being shy n all. I've been playing RPGs for about give or take 6 months now. I hope I'll enjoy my stay here~!

Remove ads