D&D General Welcome Thread

JBamm

First Post
Greetings all, stumbled onto this site on facebook and decided it was for me. Glad to be here. Will lurk for a bit and then contribute some more. Thanks!!!

Bretonian

Villager
Hi, I'm new to the EN World boards, but not the worlds of RPGs. I'm primarily playing Pathfinder, although I mix and match freely with Third Edition D&D. Most of my time is invested in work, but on weekends I have more freedom to indulge in my favorite pastime.

Whusmaname

First Post
Okay, so this will be my third post.

Hi all. My name is Graham, but I usually go by Whusmaname on most forums.

I'm new(ish) to D&D and I wanted to play a bit, but couldn't find someone to DM for me here in South Africa, so I decided to DM...

Herding cats is RIGHT!!! Wow, it's difficult to get my party to make scheduled games a possibility. So I thought I'd give playing a try here on this forum.

What I'd like to find is a 5e game where the RP is heavy, but I can do serious OR funny, depending on the story-line... As for what setting... I dunno where I'd like to start... other than first-level, with a pre-rolled character or a start-from-scratch... meh, whatever.

I may only be able to play between 10pm-12midnight (GMT+2) on weekdays, but weekends are a bit more doable.

Any advice on where I should start?

Kaiverta

First Post
Welcome, everyone, to the forum!

I joined yeaaars ago but had a period of inactivity, so I feel like I need to introduce myself again.

My alias is Kaiverta, and I'm a freelance artist. :) I draw people's OCs, or fanart, whatever they are looking to get art of.
MyBoy.jpg

I love RPGs like The Witcher, Final Fantasy (8 and 15 are my faves), and the Tales series.

Whusmaname

First Post
Hi Kaiverta.

I have stolen your name for one of my NPC's in the game that I'm playing (read trying to get my friends to actually agree on a time and date to attend). Hope you don't mind. Any preferences on what race and career you want your namesake to be?

Nice artwork. Do you charge for your commissions? If so, how much? If not, WHY TF NOT?

Kindest retards,
G

Kaiverta

First Post
Hi, Whusmaname,

Did you mean to type kindest 'retards'? You're so silly. xP

Yep, I do charge for commissions. :) I have a website innnn oh, there's no signature here. One second.

I posted an art thread RIGHT HERE :) Feel free to have a browse.

And wow - it's unexpected that anyone would use my name for anything o_O I think that's okay? lol. I didn't know you could change the names of NPCs. What game are you playing? No preference - warrior would be nice, but obviously it's your game so you do what suits it.

Remove ads