• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

Hello,
new-ish DM here, trying to step up my game and learn from more experienced players. Only started D&D with 5e (played, pen&paper rpg's before though) so I guess I can be considered a "beginner" :) .

Thrakk

First Post
Howdy. I've played d&d the last 3 Saturdays. Outside of that, the only tabletop RPG experience I have was playing Vampire: The Masquerade a few times over 20 years ago - so I very much consider myself a newb. That being said, I am loving the the play and hope to have it as a hobby for many years to come.

Fandabidozi

Explorer
Hey, I'm 41 living in WA, Australia.
Read all the DnD stuff, watch the videos, listen to podcasts, read the forums. Everything but actually play IRL :p

Stormyt0911

First Post
Hello and thank you for allowing me to sign up.
However, I am not a player. I am just a Mom looking for some helpful information.
I have a lot of D&D materials, manuals, miniature, dice, maps, adventures that are pre 1999. Is there anyone that can help me find the value of these item or send me in the right direction? My son was a Dungeon Master for many years and he and a group of friends played for years in my dining room. He was taken away from us unexpectedly in 1999. I have been hanging on to these materials since, I think for sentimental reasons.
I hope someone can offer assistance. Thank you very much for reading this and your time.

Lorrdyn

First Post
Hello everyone! Obviously, I'm new here. I'm more of a lurker, but I will try to contribute as much as I can. Usually my contributions are in the form of game design and setting design ideas, so I'll see you in threads like that! Also, any thread that relates to black metal or dungeon synth, if that exists around here.

pming

Legend
Hiya.

Sorry for your loss. I have a daughter and can't imagine what you went through (and are going through...I don't think I'd ever 'get over' it).

As to you question... check out the prices at Nobel Knight ( http://www.nobleknight.com/ViewProdLine.asp_Q_ManufacturerID_E_1_A_CategoryID_E_12_A_GenreID_E_0 ) for the "TSR" materials (likely the stuff you have. You may also want to just do some searches for some of the specific book names on eBay to see what people are trying to get for them. Nobel Knight won't give you as much, but you can probably unload all or most of it at one time to them.

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Bloodshed

First Post
Hello from the netherlands,

Some fresh blood for your demon summoning rituals here. I signed up because i was looking for some feedback for a d&d character builder (5e) i am making (put a preview version online today) so i'll be creating a topic for it once i find the correct place to put it. (edit: here it is)

oh, i like my gnome bard with his alphorn with little side-wheels and rolling on the wild magic table in narrow dungeon halls

Last edited:

Remove ads