• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

suppoko

First Post
finally got around to actually making an account here after reading all the time, I've played almost every tabletop or card game out there since I was a kid over 30 years. Just saying hi

The Rollbear

First Post
Hi there, my name is Jeremy Porter! I'm a long-time forum lurker!

Hell, back in the day I may have even had an account. I have no idea anymore :)

In any case, I'm going to attempt to spend time on the boards instead of just conducting research, especially now that I'm producing RPG content. I'm not gonna link anything right here, but I'm releasing my first PF compatible product today so I figured it's as good a time as any to actually get involved in the community at ENworld xD

Hope to spend a lot of good time talking about RPG stuff here!

Extra Info: 29, M, I know way too much about video-games and gaming history, and don't do anything productive with it. Doh! - I also work in the oh-so-exciting world of marketing. I don't have time to join any new games yet, but hopefully I will soon. Maybe a PBP with a slower pace...

Tizbiz

Explorer
Hello,

my Name ist Omid and i am currently playing Pathfinder Burning Sky als a Player and Zeitgeist as a Storyteller.

I looking forward to your Advice concerning Zeitgeist.

Hi! I found you guys on Patreon, threw two dollars at it, and am starting to go through some of the content. It looks like good stuff.

I'm a comic letterer, color separator (flatter, same thing), and English teacher. Also a perma-DM, so I'm sure I'll make good use out of the rewards here.

Patraxa

First Post
Hello, I am Patraxa
From canada, the great white north

Im excited to post on here, mainly for some feedback on nifty ideas I have on the current game I'm playing and possibly all future games i play if things go well!

InkExplorer

First Post
Hello there, I'm here to hopefully get advice on how to actually play legitimate roleplaying games, such as d&d and other games. I have, to be honest, no clue how to do that and I would like all the help I can get.

Jaxon

First Post
Greetings all! So I'm a returning customer, I had an account in 2003 when I was stationed in Japan for the Navy but it appears that account has been swallowed by the Abyss. So here I am once again!

My home game group has recently disbanded due to life, I know right, life, what pesky thing it can be. I'm a native Floridian and unfortunately I'm still victim to it's ever changing climate whims. 38 in the morning and 69 by noon.

I've recently picked up 5E and that's where the lions share of my interest resides, especially this Witcher game I came across. I've played he video game briefly but a tabletop based on hunting and killing monsters, sign me up!

Anyways, maybe I'll see some of you guys around!

Jaxon

Vesp

First Post
Hello all! I hope this is a great place to find meaningful topics, answers, and people. I'm focusing on 5e for now.

Remove ads