• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

stk3702

First Post
Hello everybody.
I'm French, I'm 28 years old and I have been a RPG player since almost 10 ans.
I played many games but DD4 is my favourite.

timbolton

Explorer
Hi all!
Tim here. I'm from the UK, NW part. Big Tolkien fan, getting into D&D at the moment.
Games I am buying include C7's The One Ring rpg (and the 5e ruleset, Adventures in Middle-Earth), D&D 5e, Triple Ace Game's Leagues of Adventure/Gothic Horror/Cthulhu, amongst others.
I also play the MMORPG, Lord of the Rings Online, where you can find me as Ranatuor.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Welcome all!
8d751ba8530f77bbee5f9734b00feb16.jpg

kagayaku

First Post
Hey all.

Critical Role got me interested in D&D and soon I will be DMing my first game! I came here because I know I'll have lots of questions and fun, possibly DM-eyes-only things to talk about. Also, so that I can shamelessly steal people's great ideas and incorporate them into the world I'm running. ;)

It's good to see how often people are joining this forum and I look forward to seeing y'all around the boards!
kagayaku (because I'm hoping my players wont find this account...)

Last edited:

timbolton

Explorer
kagayaku - have you seen Green Ronin will be publishing Critical Role 5e products with Matthew Mercer?
First one is "Critical Role: Tal’Dorei Campaign Setting" expected Spring 2017.

http://greenronin.com/critical-role/

I forgot to add, been looking at D&D 5e for quite some time, but what pushed me to pick up the books was the fact C7 would be using D&D rules for their One Ring rpg setting. Between my brother and I, we have the old red, black, blue etc D&D boxes and various supplements. Good old days :D

kagayaku

First Post
Hi Tim. I hadn't seen that, no, though I'd heard them mention things in the works on the show. I'll be sure to check it out now though! C7?

MackMcMacky

First Post
Hello! I'm the newest guy. (Wonder how long that will last.) I've been playing RPGs since 1983 and am presently playing 2.5 AD&D, Pathfinder, and 5E D&D. I decided to join up after reading a threat about Greyhawk I really, really wanted to respond to.

thisguysean

Villager
Hi, I'm Sean. I'm new here. I'm an old school gamer. I usually play but I'll be running a game soon. I came here looking for a place to get some feedback on a campaign idea. If you could point me to the right thread for that sort of thing, that would be helpful. We're playing DND5e.

Estradus

First Post
Howdy! I've been playing dnd for a while, and I'm still stuck in 3.5. I'm trying to find rare errata materials for some of my books and after giving up searching the internet the old fashioned way, I came here to ask for the resources of others directly.

Remove ads