• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

Munkee

First Post
Hiyas! Newcomer to enworld. Figured this would be the best place to start. From Canada (born in Ontario, living in New Brunswick). I am DM and player. I mostly run homebrew random 3rd edition (+3.5) games. Say hi, would love to strike up conversations with anyone. :)

Coover55

First Post
Hey, everyone! Name's Jordan. I have a particular love for D&D that I just can't seem to get out of my head. Currently, I play 5E rather irregularly with a group of friends in my city, but they're pretty much my only option for RP'ing and the DM very often doesn't manage to show up. So, I'm looking to maybe start a game of my own, with my family or other close friends.

In fact, I'm gonna make a post in a few minutes about just that... a one-off with my mom. I'll try to link it here when it's done. <3 you all!

Helm

Villager
Hi, just signed up today. Long time lurker, decided to reach out to my fellow gamers. I'm planning on starting a D&D 5th Ed. campaign soon so will probably be asking 5th Ed. related questions for a while!

Fuchi Miller

Explorer
Hi guys Im new as you can probably tell. I've been playing dnd for a few months and relatively new. I found this place via looking up guides to make choices on things. Hope to learn alot from you guys

Toledo

Explorer
Hello all, new D and D player here - played First Edition once in the 80's as a kid, and played hundreds of hours of Baldur's Gate in the last 15 years. No more experience than that.

Was invited to play a game by a DM friend, and am now in a campaign.

Toledo

Land95

First Post
Forged Anvil's Character builder brought me here from a google search
**** Started RPGS about 3 years ago... Once a month or so gatherings... and this looks to save me a LOT of time when one off sessions are spun!

Remove ads