• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Welcome Thread

delphonso

Explorer
delphonso

Hey everyone,
I've been a lurker around the forums for as long as I can remember. God knows how many ideas I've stolen from you guys - I think it's about time I start contributing some myself.

Keyen

First Post
Hello everybody! I Ken. It's been many years since I've done the pen & paper thing. I haven't been part of a group for more than 10yrs now and hope to find a group to join and blow some dust off my books.

Andrecos134

First Post
Hey, Im Andrecos134 from Sacramento California. I'm an amateur DM with a few ideas and lots of questions on running different types of games. I tend to focus on larger games and try to do some homebrew when I can.

Morphile

Villager
Just signed up today for the sake of having an account on a more general RPG board than GiantITP. I have but one question: Where is the rules for the forum? I can't find where stuff like Thread Necromancy is spelled out, and I'd like to know such rules before posting.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just signed up today for the sake of having an account on a more general RPG board than GiantITP. I have but one question: Where is the rules for the forum? I can't find where stuff like Thread Necromancy is spelled out, and I'd like to know such rules before posting.

There’s a link at the bottom of the page. There’s no rule about thread necromancy though. :)

Osirusblue

First Post
Hello, longtime lurker second time poster now... how does the looking for game work? Once the system considers me a real boy do I PM folks who are looking for players?

Soul Stigma

First Post
Hey everybody!
I'm excited to become a member of this forum and I'm glad I have stumbled upon it eventually :D
My name is Mercedes and I wish everyone a nice time posting "http://mega-joker-slot.com"!

So glad you stumbled upon it, too. You're awesome. Thanks for spamming a good forum with your rot.

Remove ads