• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to ENWorld DC Area Gameday II -- Saturday, March 15 2008

The_Universe

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Ignore the times listed in the thread categories. They were set up for the first gameday and can't be changed now :(

The correct times are:

First session: 10:00am to 2:30pm
Second session: 3:30 pm to 8:00pm
Yeah - it's apparently one of the many things still broken here at "old" ENworld. Let's hope ENworld2 comes along quick!

Psion

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Ignore the times listed in the thread categories. They were set up for the first gameday and can't be changed now :(

The correct times are:

First session: 10:00am to 2:30pm
Second session: 3:30 pm to 8:00pm

Might want to change the front page with those times, at least.

RooseBolton

First Post
Hi everyone, new member here. I organize an RPG group for the greater DC area that has monthly gaming events in DC. One of my members just told me about you folks. I'd like to offer to help out in any way I can, including recruiting my members to turn out for the gameday. I'd also be happy to work with any of you on setting up future events and if any of you would like to get involved with my group (organizing, playing, GMing) I would welcome that too. Just let me know if there is anything I can do. Thanks!

Our site:Greater Washington, D.C. RPG Meetup

Queenie

Queen of Everything
We may need some crash space if anyone has some... that would be two adults, one child please :)

madwabbit, do you still want to try to get to the Zoo on Sunday? If not, we could try to add a game on Sunday for those who could get together if there is space somewhere.

We'll probably do what's worked all the other times - stay until after dinner and not leave until 7pm, that way we don't have any traffic on the way home.

Seonaid

Explorer
John Crichton said:
I'd be up for running/playing in a Sunday game if there is a place to do so. We aren't leaving until Monday morning anyway...
We aren't? Oh, did I take off Friday & Monday for this one as well as NC? :confused:

madwabbit

First Post
Queenie122 said:
We may need some crash space if anyone has some... that would be two adults, one child please :)

madwabbit, do you still want to try to get to the Zoo on Sunday? If not, we could try to add a game on Sunday for those who could get together if there is space somewhere.

We'll probably do what's worked all the other times - stay until after dinner and not leave until 7pm, that way we don't have any traffic on the way home.
We could probably do crash space at our house for y'all -- we're a 20-30 minute drive from the DC Gameday locale. Let me check with the wife about anything else we have going on that weekend on her end, but I think we can host y'all here -- Sophie would LOVE that!

In re: the Zoo, sure, that's definitely a plan unless y'all would rather game on that day. We're flexible -- just let me know what you want to do!

Remove ads