• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

We're Not in Kansas Any More [Full]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Okay, so, let's see how this works out.

. . .

1) Dorothy
2) Toto
3) Scarecrow
4) Tin Man
5) Cowardly Lion
6)

We're going to need one more Oz character for full parallel development. Perhaps a flying monkey?

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Tonguez said:
You know with Frank taking the roll of the Apache Warriors and us appearing in this cave does any one get the feeling we should soon be meeting an ex-Confederatre Soldier named John?

(ps I wont say anymore incase this is a spoiler....

I thought about that too. Bring on those Green Men! :p

Though Frank is a Navajo so that might not work. :)

Talviarianna

First Post
I need a little help guys... I have a pic for April but I have no clue as to how you get it into the post. :eek: Anyone wana help a poor girl out?

hafrogman

Adventurer
If it's online somewhere, you can embed an image tag, but I have no clue how. :)

If it's saved on your computer, make a post as normal, but scroll down below the text box and find a button that says "Manage Attachments".

Click on that, and it will open a new window.
Browse to find your picture on your computer.
Click "Upload".
When it's done uploading you can close that window, and finish your post. The picture will be attached to the post.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
If you have found a picture on the internet, right click on the image and then click on properties. Then you will see the images URL. Copy that string and the past it in the post you want to have it in. Then wrap the URL with

Talviarianna

First Post
Thanks for all the help guys :D I'm kinda new to the PbP world and haven't learned all the "bells and whistles" yet. Lets see if I can figure out on my own how to put in a spoiler boxed text. :heh:

Testing 1 2 3... LOL

That didn't work... Okay, so how do I get the 'spoiler' quote box?

hafrogman

Adventurer
[ sblock ] [ / sblock]

or if you want it to say who or what the spoiler pertains to

[ sblock = secret ] [ / sblock]

[sblock]inside[/sblock]
[sblock=secret]inside[/sblock]

Remove ads