• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Werethings!

Krishnath

First Post
If you're a player, you really should own the PHB. And if you're a DM, you really need the other two as well... They're a good investment.

Also I can recommend the Class Acessories (Defenders of the Faith(clerics +paladins), Sword and Fist (melee types, focusing on the Figher and Monk), Tome and Blood (Wizards and Sorcerers), Song and the Silence (rogues and bards), and Masters of the Wild (for the outdoors type, barbariands, rangers and druids.)) They include more spells, prestige classes, weapons, feats and other goodies. Here's a list of the presitge classes I find the most fun (Sadly none from Masters of the Wild, since I haven't gotten it yet.):

Alienist (T&B) let's just say that it brings lovecraft to D&D.
Contemplative (DotF) A cleric with four domains and additional goodies.
Master Samurai (S&F) Nuff said.
Thief Acrobat. (S&tS) Jump check DC 30? I can do that with my eyes closed :D

and I think the Slime Lord from MotW sounds interresting.

But that's probably just me :D

Ferret

Explorer
I've never actualy played a table top D&D game, but I'm ina campaign and the biggest prob is that I have to stick with one character fo 2 years!!!And it goes slow as hell, So for some intrest reading I might get some of those books, but I'm 13 so...

Zack2216

First Post
I have a question about the wereanimals. Normal lycanthropes have the same hp in all (2) forms. But some of your animals have different constitution modifiers for different forms. Does each form have a different amount of hp, or what?

psychognome

First Post
Zack2216 said:
I have a question about the wereanimals. Normal lycanthropes have the same hp in all (2) forms. But some of your animals have different constitution modifiers for different forms. Does each form have a different amount of hp, or what?

I'd say that you'd just roll hit-points using your highest constitution modifier, as with normal lycanthropes.
I've been quite busy lately, so don't expect an update too soon.

Krishnath

First Post
Ferret: You really should invest in at least the PHB. Just in case you're PC gets snuffed and you want to try something new. (I can really recommend the Wizard class, preferrebly a LN wizard. Maybe an elven... necromancer :D
also, what is a womble? and a clanger?

Ferret

Explorer
Wombles as in Uncle bulgariria, and clangars as in pink mice that whistle.

O and I already have 3 PCs thought up, one has stats and a background, and I might make another one...:) ;)

Remove ads