• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Werewolf" Back On TV

Villano

First Post
Chiller (Ch 257 on Direct TV) will begin airing the 80's horror series, Werewolf, Wednesday nights at 8 pm (EST). They ran a 6 episode marathon last week, but will go back to the beginning and start with the first episode again when it airs in its regular time slot. Oddly, they aren't showing the moive pilot (but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns up at some point).

I loved this series when I was a kid. Hopefully, they'll pick up She-Wolf of London as well. :)

TwistedBishop

First Post
Right there with you, Frukathka. Does Sci-Fi not run it at odd hours anymore? It's been a while since I had cable.

Strangest thing, you can find the SOUNDTRACK to Friday the 13th: The Series...yet not the actual show itself. Bizarro. I guess there are always cruddy bootlegs off ebay. That's the only way I got Weird Science on DVD.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
TwistedBishop said:
Right there with you, Frukathka. Does Sci-Fi not run it at odd hours anymore? It's been a while since I had cable.

Strangest thing, you can find the SOUNDTRACK to Friday the 13th: The Series...yet not the actual show itself. Bizarro. I guess there are always cruddy bootlegs off ebay. That's the only way I got Weird Science on DVD.
They took it off the air many years ago. Thank god I have a handful of the episodes on VHS. It needs to come out on DVD, badly.

Remove ads