• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Werewolf: The Forsaken Interest Thread

Shalimar

First Post
My concept works with whatever auspice. Actually having us all go through the first change at once means we could most likely all play any auspice really, I personally am not sold on any one, but Cahalith is closest.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Heh, I had actually been cooking up a Rahu concept as well. With it's popularity however I think I'll see what adjustments I can make to the concept to vary it sufficiently.

Shalimar

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
Heh, I had actually been cooking up a Rahu concept as well. With it's popularity however I think I'll see what adjustments I can make to the concept to vary it sufficiently.

I think Rahu are the easiest concept to work with, they are the warriors, they don't generally deal with spirits or tricky stuff, so thats why we will see a lot of people going for the them I think. Not to say thats bad, especially when getting intoa new system less tricky is a definite bonus, I almost want a Rahu but I figure a Cahalith is close enough and that since we are all first changing, then the auspice wont really matter too much.

Mimic

First Post
I don't have the books unfortunately, although I would still like to play. If it is going to be a problem then I will bow out.

First change story sounds good to me.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Shalimar said:
I think Rahu are the easiest concept to work with, they are the warriors, they don't generally deal with spirits or tricky stuff, so thats why we will see a lot of people going for the them I think. Not to say thats bad, especially when getting intoa new system less tricky is a definite bonus, I almost want a Rahu but I figure a Cahalith is close enough and that since we are all first changing, then the auspice wont really matter too much.

Very true. :)

I've given it some thought and I've got a concept in mind, but I'm unsure of what kind of limitations background-wise we have. In a nutshell my idea is an Irraka Hunter in Shadow.

Tokiwong, when you say you want to run a Forsaken game alongside your Awakened game does that mean the games will take place in/nearby the same locality? (Assuming it's even the same game world.) I ask because the fairly basic draft I've cooked up for the character places him at the current point in time in a town more or less the same as that in your Mage game.

My concept is a Russian man who left his nation of origin and moved to a pleasant little town (or what he thought was a pleasant little town) to get away from a deeply troubling past with the military. There he tries to get back to his roots, come to terms with his various experiences and find a new calling for himself. In doing so however he rouses the wolf blood in him and ends up on the path to experiencing his First Change.

Tokiwong

First Post
The games would take place theoretically in the same "world" but probably not the same place; I am thinking of using the Rockies as the setting. I have the sourcebook and it makes for a dynamic setting recovering from the depredations of Gurdilag, and is definitely a place for youg uratha to be to cut their teeth...

For characters create normal World of Darkness mortals with standard rules.

Shalimar

First Post
Tokiwong said:
The games would take place theoretically in the same "world" but probably not the same place; I am thinking of using the Rockies as the setting. I have the sourcebook and it makes for a dynamic setting recovering from the depredations of Gurdilag, and is definitely a place for youg uratha to be to cut their teeth...

For characters create normal World of Darkness mortals with standard rules.

Can we save a few of our merit points for mentor and primal urge type stuff, or should we spend them all as mortals?

Remove ads