[WFRP] Down and Out in Altdorf

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"An' 'at sorta bulle' 'ere ye thinking 'uman." The dwarf bellows as he walks up to the Kislevite and straightens his belt, making very clear that the hammer doesn't take much time to be in his hand. Norgrim didn't like bullies, and he didn't like humans too much either. And on top of that, this human almost smelled like an orc. "Ye see, I had this glowy green magic bulle' in me shoulder once. Shot by a ratman, 'twas, not tha' I'd expec' ye t'know 'at they 're. An' I even outsmarted tha' one. So ye think yer 'uman bullets 're going ta 'urt me, 're ye?"

Last edited:

Anton85

First Post
Albrecht readies his weapon and makes his way slowly to stand with his fellows, but still standing behind the dwarf. This is the perfect chance for me to start making a name for myself in the city, Albrecht thought. Albrecht really didn't have any intentions more noble then that. These men were bullies, but so was Albrecht.

Vell, it appears that the innkeeper is more cleaver then a bunch of thugs who try to rob a place because "it seems really busy". Did you really think you could just march into a room with 30 people in it and start demanding money? Really? I bet you spent all night coming up with this plan. Your mothers must have been lonely. Why don't you just all get out of here before you make the dwarf any angrier.

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
[sblock=Rolls]
Albrecht: Intimidate 1d100=75 (fail)
Norgrim: Intimidate 1d100=35 (fail)
Initiative

1. Thug Boss 1d10+39=47
  2. Gustav 1d10+35=41
  3. Solveig 1d10+35=40
  4. Thugs 1d10+30=37
  5. Albrecht 1d10+32=35
  6. Norgrim 1d10+23=28
[/sblock]
"Keel dem!" shouts the large man in furs. He grabs the girl by the arm, roughly, and turns to run out the front doors. "Dosvidanya, leetle men!"

hella_tellah-albums-down-out-altdorf-picture398-laughing-goblin-1.gif

[sblock=OOC]
The other patrons are backed up away from the center area, cowering against the far walls (not shown). The tables on the left and right are set on raised platforms two feet up, with a wooden railing and stairs leading up. The front doors are wide open, despite the position they're drawn in. The floor is packed dirt; the walls are rough hunks of stone with mortar between. The orange/gray blob is the fireplace, and it has four openings to let out light and heat. There are oil lamps lit above the dancers' heads (the orange blobs near them). There are stools situated around the fire, and pokers, and those kinds of things, but I haven't drawn them--if you want to hit someone with a stool or stab with a poker, just stand next to the fire and declare that you have one. Crazy stunts are encouraged!

Gustav's up next. Invisible Castle has a convenient online dice roller, but you're welcome to use any dice roller, or roll real dice, and just post the results. I'll trust you. ;) Make sure you let me know if you hit, where you hit, and for how many points of damage when you attack.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[sblock=OOC]Not yet my turn but I had to say this. Awesome map! Are those your own sprites or from some game? They remind me of FFVI.[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
Cursing herself for being so unprepared Solveig made a grab for her weapons. She disdained her club, picking up bow and quiver instead. In a swift practised move she bent the bow, strung it and nocked an arrow.

Ready weapon (half action); Reload (half action)

Walking Dad

First Post
Even as this tavern was of a better quality than most he has eaten in, Gustav stayed with his old habits. On of his habits is to eat with his left hand, the other holding his cutless on his lap. This fishsoup got an oily taste, just as he liked it.

-----------

After the entrance of the thugs, Gustav stays on his seat and leans slightly over and bends his leg to somewhat conceal his weapon. Then he waits.

ooc: delaying.

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Two of the thugs brandish their sharp, gleaming cutlasses and raise up battered steel shields from beneath their dark green cloaks. They pound the pommels of their cutlasses against the shields with a loud clang clang clang, and grin maniacally with uneven, brown teeth. The third thug (easternmost on the map) draws a crossbow and in a practiced, effortless movement, loads up a bolt and cranks it back. He points it at Albrecht and coldly stares him down across the crossbow's sight.

With their cloaks thrown back, you notice that each of them wears a mail coif and shirt over a full set of leather armor.

OOC said:
Albrecht's up next.

Anton85

First Post
In a normal situation, Albrecht would threaten the thugs and hope they backed down. Since one of the thugs had already pointed a crossbow at Albrecht (precluding just running away), and all Albrecht's stuff was still at the inn, Albrecht charged the man weilding the crossbow.

Charge attempt (Full action)

1d100 → [73] = (73) (Failure)

Remove ads