[WFRP] Down and Out in Altdorf

Anton85

First Post
OOC: um, how do we roll damage, should we roll on the location hit chart? I still can't figure out how much damage a melee weapon does?

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
[sblock=roll]Parry: 1d100=4 success[/sblock]

As Norgrim's hammer came screaming down toward the thug's forehead, the Kislevite mercenary raised up his dented iron shield to block.

CLANG!

The impact rattled through Norgrim's body.

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Gustav delays. Solveig's up!
Anton85 said:
Unfortunately he backed up right into the metal fire pit. Albrecht let out an inglorious cry as he burnt his posterior and wounded his own pride.
I forgot to say this a few days back, but Albrecht gains 10 exp for making the GM laugh :lol:
[/sblock]

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Solveig stared at the grain on the wood floor she just faceplanted on, summoning her resolve to stand up again.

[sblock=rolls]Guys attacking Norgrim: 1d100=43, 1d100=38 2 hits!
Norgrim's Parry:1d100=51 Failed parry!
Norgrim's Dodge Blow: 1d100=73 Failed dodge!
:eek:
Damage rolls: 1d10-2=6, 1d10-2=8
Crit rolls: 1d100=92, 1d100=100
[/sblock]
The snaggle-toothed mercenaries ganging up on Norgrim signaled one another, then struck Norgrim with a pair of vicious blows. Norgrim felt sharpened steel dig deep into his right forearm; blood poured out of the wound, warm and viscous, and he lost his grip on his hammer. A slice through his right calf cut through tendons and sent Norgrim toppling onto the floor, helpless.

[sblock=What this means]Norgrim is now losing blood at an alarming rate, and must roll 80 or lower on a d% twice at the start of each turn or die (or use a Fate Point). He is also helpless, which means he can't take actions, and attacks against him automatically hit. Once the battle is over, he'll need to make a Toughness test or lose a foot. Finally, subsequent hits will be Sudden Death crits, so any damage he takes is likely to kill him outright.[/sblock]
[sblock=roll]Thug roll: 1d100=51 (Distracted Man)[/sblock]
The third thug took a few swipes at Albrecht, but couldn't get through the bailiff's cunning defenses.

[sblock=Initiative]

1. Gustav 1d10+35=41
  2. Solveig 1d10+35=40
  3. Thugs 1d10+30=37
  4. Albrecht 1d10+32=35
  5. Norgrim 1d10+23=28
Albrecht's up next![/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The dwarf's eyes flip over and he toples down to a barely live heap of flesh. His rasping breathing can be heard to the other side of the room. It was a short but glorious fight, worthy of inspiring tales.

[sblock=OOC]I'm not going to spend FP for keeping Norgrim alive, but if he somehow manages to survive (those rolls are not impossible afterall), and fails the toughness roll, then I'll use FP to keep the leg intact.[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=OOC]For some reason I cannot log into enworld from home. Until I sort it out can you NPC Solveig for me. I will try to post again from this machine in the next day or so with more detail about P's attack.
Sorry all! If anyone has any suggestions about why I get 'cannot connect' I would appreciate an email[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Gustav looks at the thug that reacted to his thread.
"Are you still here? What's your problem? Go and bother someone else. I like ladies!"

The Digger

First Post
Startled by the damage to the dwarf, and realising that these toughs were too tough for her, especially since she was dressed in dancing clothes and not armour, Solveig opted for sneakiness.

"Hey Garf, the wazzock at the back has pied the hoodies. You'd better fledge off before you get narked."

(Thieves tongue: Hey guild friend, the informer behind me has sent for the watch. You'd better get out of here before you get arrested.)

But just in case this doesn't work she disentangles her bow from her legs and readies an arrow. (half action Ready bow, half action load)

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
"Hey Garf, the wazzock at the back has pied the hoodies. You'd better fledge off before you get narked."

[sblock=rolls]Solveig's Bluff (1/2 Fellowship):1d100=4
Thugs' Willpower:1d100=50, 1d100=55, 1d100=16 [/sblock]

"No gamon, mot?" said one of the thugs, his cutlass still dripping with the dwarf's blood. "I ain't the kind o' lurch ta get hooked."

"Righto," agreed another, wiping his blade. "We's had a chat wit' the shorty inat, they've heard the news. Les rub it afore we drops a glove."

They cleaned their blades, sheathed them, and turned to leave the Laughing Goblin. The third brigand swung the crossbow around threateningly, then followed his compatriots out the door.

[sblock=translation]"Are you not lying, lady? I'm not the sort to be abandoned by his peers and arrested."
"You're right. In my estimation, we've killed our short, hirsute friend, and the patrons of this establishment have received our message of intimidation. Let us leave this place before the authorities show up and sentence us to having a hand removed, as is the common penalty for brigandry."[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=OOC]That's it! I just gotta get a game going with all thievey types where all the conversation has to be in cant![/sblock]

Remove ads