What adventures are you thinking about running?

garyh

First Post
Your game has ended (nice job by the way, I followed the posts all the way through) and Covaithe's adventure with 8 or 9 or so including myself (good job there too Covaithe) is almost at a close. I think we are looking at a huge influx of adventurers looking for more work. You got a good thing going here. Keep it up. I for one will be ready to take off again when another adventure starts.

I'd love to run another adventure of my own design, but as I mentioned in the discussion thread, that depends on if I end up having to step in and DM Halford's two games. Hopefully he'll return soon and I can start thinking more about starting another adventure, instead of taking over existing ones.

dimsdale

First Post
I'd love to run another adventure of my own design, but as I mentioned in the discussion thread, that depends on if I end up having to step in and DM Halford's two games. Hopefully he'll return soon and I can start thinking more about starting another adventure, instead of taking over existing ones.

No problem. I totally understand the situation. You guys are going to have your hands full for a while.

As for Don I's up coming five player adventure, I say: Bring it on!

heh heh heh

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
So I was just wondering, how many adventures are actually in the works to be started soon-ish? I'm mostly asking because our little adventure with Covaithe seems to be wrapping up right away, as long as he doesn't have any tricks up his sleeves ;)

dimsdale

First Post
You are going to have 14 or so jumping over each other to join the adventure.

As far as I can tell there will be the following looking for work
(give or take a few)

2 pallys (one from HC and one from Skull)
2 warlords (both from HC)
2 rangers (both from HC)
1 fighter (HC)
3 magic users (one from Skull and two from HC)
2 rogues (both from Skull)
1 spellsword (skull)

This is not including the others who were already at the tavern before the Necro Skull adventure finished (I think all five of which have returned to the tavern for more work)

Your adventure will fill up quickly

I'll buy you a coke if you pick me ;)

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Was there any interest in JoeNotCharles' storytelling contest? The signup sheet for that is technically still up at the Hanged Man.

I'll run something else soon, too, but it will be for five-ish PCs, not 9. :)

dimsdale

First Post
Sorry to hear that the story telling idea is not getting much fan fare. However, I know someone who would be a wonderful addition to the story telling club, and probably will be first in line when she get's back from the Long Arm of HC adventure. Yes, I'm talking about Dawn Raven's Les. With her great leadership skills and her majestic posts, I can't think of anyone better for the job. Go for it Les!

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Yeah, it is too bad that the storytelling contest didn't spark more interest, it's a really cool idea. But hey, it might attract some people now that there's a bunch coming back from adventures - there probably won't be enough adventures for everyone to go on right away anyway. ;)

So, Covaithe, any hints on what your up-and-coming adventure involves? I have to admit I'm curious, Hoofchew's little dying speech makes me wonder if it's connected to that/him ...

I'm intrigued by Don's up-and-coming as well ... decisions, decisions! I'd throw my hat in the ring too, but I shouldn't til I'm done school ... so maybe you'll see an adventure from LS come May. ;)

Last edited:

Dawn Raven

First Post
Yay! Honestly, I have a short story I wrote about Les when she worked in the Nest at Notrim's gambling den. I was considering throwing that into the ring. Of course I'd have to alter the perspective to be from Les's view and she's tell it differently than I did. She's probably leave out lots of parts and focus more on the hunting down and multiple battles that she...well you'll see ^^.

Also, I'd love to go on whatever path some of the people from Covaithe's short are going on. I'd like to further those relationships.

Remove ads