• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are you reading in 2023?

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
I can’t get past his alt-right politics, racism, and bigotry.

Huh? The books are fun, we're not engaged or anything.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

overgeeked

B/X Known World
I’m reading Diane Guererro’s memoir In the Country We Love: My Family Divided. It’s an absolutely heartbreaking book that recounts her struggles after being left alone at 14 when her undocumented parents were deported to Colombia. I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
Finished 2312 and picked up Rogue Moon by Budrys, and The Rediscovery of Man: The Complete Short Fiction of Cordwainer Smith.

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
I am nearly done with "Designers and Dragons: The 00s" and boy am I sad there hasn't been a 2010s volume. I love these books.

I finished Margaret St. Clair's The Dancers of Noyo. It's a weird one, but quite readable. Of note is that it features a dungeon crawl, complete with traps, secret passages, weird monsters, a slime, and a creature that drops down from the ceiling to get you.

Now I'm reading New Worlds for Old, a Ballantine Adult Fantasy anthology edited by Lin Carter.

Remove ads