• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are your last three RPG purchases?

Serendipity

Explorer
All from Drive thru RPG -
Atlantis the Second Age beta (the new one, just a few nights ago)
And purchased back over the summer -
the rest of the Day After Ragnarok PDFs and
Several issues of Wisdom from the Wastelands (for Mutant Future).

exile

First Post
1. Monthly shipment from Paizo
2. Funded "The Strange" Kickstarter
3. Funded "Adventures in the East Mark" Kickstarter

I bought a couple of Paizo PDF's at their 30% off sale and Trail of Tsathogghua for Call of Cthulhu at DTRPG's Halloween sale. They are the first RPG PDF's I've bought in a while.

The other recent RPG related purchases have all been Kickstarters - Bones II, Alea Tools and Stonehaven Gnomish Adventurers.

The last hard copy RPG books I bought was the Living Greyhawk Gazeteer and AEG's Toolbox (both second-hand). That and Numenera are the only hard copy RPG purchases for the year. It's definitely been a quiet year for me for RPG purchases.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I haven't been buying much lately. My purchases include:

Player's Guide for the Dresden Files game.
FATE dice (for a Spirit of the Century short campaign)
Costume pieces for a live-action game in which I played Porthos, or the Three Musketeers.

Actually, the most recent purchases were those costume bits and food - I shell out to provide home-cooked meals for the groups that play out our house, and that's about three times a month. More of my gaming budget goes into a Crock Pot than goes onto bookshelves these days.

The most recent things I've obtained include a whole bunch of material I got as boni from my Exalted 3e Kickstarter order. Five castebooks, six novels, and four other supplements, I think. If I include things I specifically pciked to buy, then:

Heart of the Wild (Cubicle 7) for The One Ring.
French Arm Adventures (Mongoose) for 2300AD
Golden Sky Stories (Star Line Publishing), another I Kickstarted.

Physical product only, I think the last three would be Fate Core, the Iron Kingdoms core rules, and 2300AD.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads