• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What book would you like to see become a movie/mini-series?

Haplo781

Legend
Blindsight/Echopraxia (and the upcoming-but-we-don't-know-when Omniscience) by Peter Watts.

Hard sci-fi set in the near future where we make first contact with alien life, and it's truly alien.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
An honest to god TV series based on The Executioner novels. I mean, The Punisher comes close (as his comic book origins owe a great debt to Mack Bolan), but I want the real deal. The plot of Death Squad (book 002) might make a very good mini-series by itself.

aco175

Legend
The Casca series by Barry Sadler. Casca is the roman soldier you stabbed Jesus on the cross and was cursed to be a soldier until the second coming. Mostly stories about different points in time and relates a lot of history from that time.

1666613197980.png

MarkB

Legend
I was going to suggest Ben Aaronovitch's Rivers of London series, but apparently it's already in the works, so that's good.

jeffh

Adventurer
I've been thinking about this as I read (parts of) the mammoth New Jedi Order series from the former Star Wars canon (what's now called Legends). Unfortunately it's unlikely to ever happen, not just because too many key people have aged out of the right range for it or outright died, but also because Disney is, with rare exceptions, apparently hostile to even fan projects in the old continuity.

Remove ads