• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What class is your villian?

Trainz

Explorer
My two main BBEG's IMC are a Sorceror and a Chaotic Neutral Titan that is most of the time the size of human (through his spell-like ability).

I have yet to make my players meet them, but my current campaign is prepared until christmas (I'm a maniac) and only hints of the BBEG's are in the game for now.

The big BBEGs in my main game at the moment are a Kobold Rogue/Assassin, an Orc Barbarian, and a Drow Cleric...I don't tend towards any class really...I just go with a character concept. :)

Moe Ronalds

First Post
I really have four main villains (Corrupter from Dragon 312, Fleshcrafter from same issue, and a pseudo-bard and pseudo-druid (both are kind of the inverse of their class, but I use similar stats)) and their thralls (only one of whom, a cleric, has been statted out).

Djeta Thernadier

First Post
MojoGM and I discussed this after my previous post and decided that a really powerful fighter with the ability to use magic devices would be a pretty bada$$ villian.

Grim

First Post
Wow. My two main villains are an artist and a horse.

Admitantly, they are slowly crystalizing into phsychotically powerful psionic dragons, but... still just a painter and a pony.

AeroDm

First Post
I always get ahead of myself and make the BBEG something too powerful too soon. I try not to, but I like the big picture. I find that making new templates is good because it keeps teh players from figuring out what the villain is/has for abilities. My favorite villain of all time was a dark elf (dragonlance style dark elf) fighter/wizard. Not overly powerful, but had enough style to carry the day.

Remove ads