• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What D&D Character Are You? (New Questions)

Gumby

First Post
Hmmm.... I'm a

Lawful Neutral Gnome Ranger Monk
Follower Of Silvanus

Any of my friends who might be reading this are probably spitting Coke on their monitors in laughter.

Limper

First Post
TN Human Druid?/Ranger? of Silvanus where the 'ell did they get that Idea? I Loath nature. I believe its random generation.

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Lawful Good Elf Ranger Mage

Follower Of Mielikki

Detailed Results:

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XX (2)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)

Race:
Half-Elf - XXXXX (5)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXX (4)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Ranger -- XXXXXXX (7)
Cleric -- XXXXXX (6)
Mage ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Druid --- XX (2)
Thief --- XX (2)
Bard ---- XXXXXXX (7)
-----
Thing is, my favorite place of habitation is the city. You'd think that would lower my ranger score. But no...

You'll note that Bard also got 7 votes, so if the thing allowed for tertiary classes I'd be a Ranger/Mage/Bard. If quartenary classes a Ranger/Mage/Bard/Cleric.

If you were wondering, I deleted all entries where the points were 0 or less. For instance, my point total in the "evil" category was a -9. Not only am I not evil in any way, I'm actually anti-evil.:)

So there you have it. Mythusmage, a Ranger/Mage/Bard who'd starve in the wild and can't play a dang instrument with the notable exception of his voice. And after 28 years in this hobby nobody has even hinted at where I can learn the "Real Magic".

[grump:(]

JimmieTheSaint

First Post
I answered as truthfully as i could, i lacked a few options but alas everyone cant be satisfied but it 'nails' me fairly well.

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Ranger Bard
Follower Of Solonor Thelandria

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Deity:
Solonor Thelandria is the Chaotic Good elven god of archery and the hunt. He is also known as the Keen Eye, the Great Archer, and the Forest Hunter. His followers respect nature, and only hunt when needed, but are quick to defend the forest from intruders. Their favorite weapon is the bow, and they tend to be extremely talented with it. Solonor Thelandria's symbol is an arrow with green fletchings.

Gee, with the new questions I went from a Chaotic Evil Human Bard Mage (can't remember which deity) to a Lawful Evil Human Ranger Mage Follower Of Iyachtu Xvim. Of course, on my detail, Thief had as many ranks as Ranger & Mage (they were all 4's, and Bard was at 3), so I reallly should be Lawful Evil Human Ranger Mage Thief Follower Of Iyachtu Xvim--who's thinking of picking up a level of Bard.

I'll have to work on that Lawful part. In real life I would put myself either in Neutral or Chaotic, but not Lawful. Especially if I want to pick up a level of Bard....

Remove ads