• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What day(s) of the week do you game?

What day(s) of the week do you game?

• Monday

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 25.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 85 52.1%
  • Sunday

Votes: 63 38.7%
  • No set day

Votes: 11 6.7%

applenerd

First Post
Was curious what day is most popular for gaming. Is it usually a weekday or weekend? Also it might help if you posted your answer and how old you are or what level of employment you have. Myself I game with some folks at work on Thursdays and on Fridays I run my game.

gfunk

First Post
Our group games every Sunday from 4 pm - 12 am.
I'm 27 and a grad student. Our group includes a physician (DM), engineer, a web developer, and a guy who works in the pharm industry. All full-time.

Crothian

First Post
We Game Sundays from about noon to 7pm. And Tuesdays from about 7pm till 1am. Most of us are 9 to 5 ers or something of that nature.

applenerd

First Post
I kind of wish we could game on the weekends (Sunday would be great for me as well). However since a lot (I think all now actually) of the people in the game are from work and some of them commute, we do it on the weekday as a convenience for them. It works out pretty well but sometimes our sessions are shorter than I wish they could be. It's been too long since I've had something larger than a 4 hour session! We usually do 7-11 PM in both my games.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
We started out on weekends, then moved to Monday night when peoples' schedules got full, and now we play on Tuesdays.

I miss weekend gaming. It seemed like we could get more stuff done and still relax more.

-- N

Wehtam

First Post
The group I game with meet once a month on the third saturday of the month from 1-5 pm.

I'm trying to get in with some other groups in my area but they usually meet at times that are way to inconvient for me.

Orryn Emrys

Explorer
Wombat said:
Alternate Saturdays, barring major kafuffles, like the holidays ;)
What on Earth is a 'kafuffle'?! ;) My primary game in every Sunday evening. I've been doing that for six or seven years, with minimal scheduling difficulty.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads