• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What do people play more of nowadays?

What game do you play most/have the most interest in?

• Poll closed .

bouncyhead

Explorer
Something weird with the poll now - at least as it's displaying to me - PF/3.5 derivative number is mirroring the 4E number exactly, despite fewer voters.

It's a conspiracy! On the internet!

bouncyhead

Explorer
They're showing as having the same number of voters to me (123 each).

Indeed they are. But if you click through to see who actually voted for what:

EN World D&D / RPG News - View Poll Results

you'll see that there are not enough voters in the listing to account for the 123 votes against the Pathfinder/3.5 derivative option.

I thought it was odd when I checked in yesterday - the first two options exactly mirrored each other then too.

It's no biggie - as many have indicated, it's a self-selecting poll of a subgroup of a subgroup. More interested in the display issue than anything.

Sylrae

First Post
I see what you mean. If you pull up the page for checking things, and look under other, it says there are 47 right now, but there are only 25 names listed.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Something weird with the poll now - at least as it's displaying to me - PF/3.5 derivative number is mirroring the 4E number exactly, despite fewer voters.

It's a conspiracy! On the internet!
You're allowed to vote without having an account. So, one could log out, change one's IP address, and vote multiple times.

I'll bet whichever one has fewer votes by "named meat" is the one being deliberately padded.

"Voted Other", -- N

bouncyhead

Explorer
You're allowed to vote without having an account. So, one could log out, change one's IP address, and vote multiple times.

I'll bet whichever one has fewer votes by "named meat" is the one being deliberately padded.

"Voted Other", -- N

I wondered about that. It's just weird that the results are staying exactly in step. I guess someone must be 'nudging' the numbers as they go!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Counting the actual names is a much better indicator than the number shown in the poll - which has almost certainly been hacked.

BryonD

Hero

"Voted Other", -- N
most certainly

The Ghost

Explorer
Counting the actual names is a much better indicator than the number shown in the poll - which has almost certainly been hacked.

For what its worth, I voted in the poll (Pathfinder) and then realized I was not logged in so my computer tells me I have already voted though I am not listed when you count the names. Not that it matters much for an online poll. :)

Remove ads