• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What do people play more of nowadays?

What game do you play most/have the most interest in?

• Poll closed .

Gothmog

First Post
Still playing a lot of 4e (I run D&D Encounters for my FLGS, and have a weekly private 4e group I DM for). LOVE IT!

Also running a Rogue Trader game every other Sunday night, and playing in a Savage Worlds Soloman Kane game. We just wrapped up a nWoD Hunter game, which was a lot of fun. One of my buddies also wants to run a L5R 4th ed game now that we have the books.

Sylrae

First Post
Yeah, I was under the impression when I made this thing that every vote would be accountable, and that you would have to be signed in to vote. That is what I would have preferred.

Polls that don't require a user to log in are obviously less reliable.

I had not realized that 'just anyone' can vote here. I figured they would have to log in to do so.

Oh well.

Other than a few exceptions, it sounds like the ones with names listed are probably a better indicator than the numbers.

bulya

Explorer
I'm currently running 3 different and varied Dragon Warriors campaigns, the other long running campaign I'm running is an Angel campaign set in Season 8 Buffy Jakarta.
I'm playing in Werewolf the Apocalypse and Wraith the Oblivion campaigns.

Jack99

Adventurer
Going by registered voters:
4e: 40%
PF: 21.9%
3.x: 14.2%
1e/2e: 5%
OD&D/C&C: 2.3%
WoD: 1.9%
SW: 2.3%
Other: 12.3%

Or there abouts ;)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Going by registered voters:
4e: 40%
PF: 21.9%
3.x: 14.2%
1e/2e: 5%
OD&D/C&C: 2.3%
WoD: 1.9%
SW: 2.3%
Other: 12.3%

Or there abouts ;)

That's pretty consistent with polls from the last 2+ years. (Although in the past "Pathfinder" and 3.x have been in the same category.)

Emirikol

Adventurer
Our group switched to WFRP2 and then WFRP3 when it came out. But,since I found myself writing more scenarios than FFG (see my gallery page), I swapped back to PATHFINDER. It will be nice to have something to play at conventions besides D&D.

We played 4e in the Warhammer world, which worked well, but I just can't stand 4e as a DM (I hate being relegated to a number-crunching automaton sitting at the head of the table).

WFRP 3 is a great system, but lacks enough vertical character advancement yet. In 2e, you had an advancement tree of sorts: veteran -> sargent -> captain or Thief -> cat burglar -> crime lord.

If anyone's interested, there are two WFRP3 scenarios on my website:
Jay H's Maptool Stuff

jh

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads