• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What do you drink during games?

What do you drink at your games?

• Beer

Votes: 154 24.0%
  • Soda (with caffeine)

Votes: 450 70.1%
  • Soda (no caffeine)

Votes: 170 26.5%
  • Coffee

Votes: 112 17.4%
  • Tea/Iced Tea

Votes: 139 21.7%
  • Juice

Votes: 132 20.6%
  • Water

Votes: 316 49.2%
  • Wine

Votes: 45 7.0%
  • Kool Aid

Votes: 52 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 88 13.7%

Shemeska

Adventurer
Massive, Massive Caffeine Tolerance going on....

Myself: 2-4 liters of Diet Mountain Dew Code Red per session, plus coffee rarely on top of that.

The rest of the group: water, sundrop, and one player around a 12 case of Diet Dr Pepper per session.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Mountain Dew. The more, the merrier, until my last hour or so of DMing is fueled by pure caffiene and adreniline (yeah, it's unhealthy. So what?). If I'm feeling saner/sicker/starting to go crazy, I go for uncaffinated sodas, water and juice, especially lime. Mm... lime juice...

Demiurge out.

Aristotle

First Post
I voted caffeinated soda and coffee. I tend to drink the soda (about a 2 liter in 7 hours), but our group has made coffee on long evenings or when folks are having trouble focusing.

Before virtually every one at my table besides me got married and had kids we would get a case of beer now and then (soda was still the standard though), and when we were younger, on each of our 21st birthdays, we would buy liquor and do shots until we couldn't read our dice anymore. Those sessions were "interesting" if not downright strange.

Romnipotent

First Post
everything from beer to espresso to water to wine to scotch to whatever would be in character... still have to run an oriental game in my front yard (japanese water garden) and drink jasmin tea.

its more of a "what dont you drink?"

Meadred

First Post
Generally, either Coke or coffee, thus lots of caffeine. But my players has begun to demand that any coffee is to be drunk before 9 pm; they claim that they have trouble going to sleep after the gaming otherwise. Perhaps they're getting old... ;)

Cheers,
Meadred

Red Wyrmling

First Post
I provide my players with an Coca Cola, Sprite, 7Up, Pepsi Twist, Canada Dry and Cherry Cola.
In exchange they pay me about €2 (about $2.5) for the use of my infrastructure, and of course the drinks. I'm still losing money on it, but at least nobody has to bring heavy bottles to my place.

suburbaknght

First Post
Good beer (usually Leinenkugells (sp?) when I'm stuck with the liquor store but Flying Fish: Double Abbey whenever I can get it), soda (usually root beer or sparkling pear cider), water, and non-alcoholic beer (O'dul's).

Remove ads