What Do You Want To Talk About? (EnWorld edition)

Congrats goldo, in other news, for the last few months or so Ive been doing alot of stuff that doesnt fall under my job description, ive been training people, solving server issues, fixing the copier and printers, basically Ive been doing everything, except run a brake press, which is what im supposed to be doing, anyways, I guess the suits upstairs have noticed so I got a raise! Set-up pay theyre calling it, an extra 1.16 on the hour, yay me!!

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Steelers look like complete and total crap.
I am ashamed to be a fan.

My Chargers are going to be god awful RH. I am suprised they pulled one off with the Eagles. Rivers two picks in two games...big suprise.

Hey both of you: Shut the fudge up. :p My Browns just traded Richardson for a first round pick from the Colts and decided to name Hoyer the starter. Two games in and they've waved the white flag. Hard. Meh, at least the Packers look ok.

Roadkill101

Explorer
Finally got new employment and financial security regained. Long story short, got laid off when a previous employer was re-adjusting shift schedules and was told in a closed meeting that no-one in my department was getting laid off. Hello, unemployment. Got a new job after two and a half months, which lasted all of three weeks and three days before being let go (a little matter of being weak in a skill-set being necessary that was not brought up in the interviews and not listed on my resume). Hello unemployment again, which gets put on hold after two weeks in until my case for the short job gets reviewed. The review came in today, am getting back pay from unemployment (so I can finally pay my mortgage. whew!), and then called up to come in to a new place for an orientation, and will start Sunday (it's 3rd shift, which I like). Will be starting at the bottom, but the new company is growing and upwards movement is very possible (meaning I'll eventually get back to what I've been doing most of my life career-wise).

Roadkill101

Explorer
@ The_Silversword. As I understand it, it was your daughter who named the cat Derp in the first place. So maybe the weird name issue is a product of your genetic traits :D. Anyhoo, congrats on the raise. I used that service you mentioned, your place of employment had no current openings. Hope you can make this week's session instead of having to work (Silver and I have been the core of a gaming group for over 20 years in case anyone was interested).

Grehnhewe

First Post
Hey both of you: Shut the fudge up. :p My Browns just traded Richardson for a first round pick from the Colts and decided to name Hoyer the starter. Two games in and they've waved the white flag. Hard. Meh, at least the Packers look ok.
Nice to hear from you ZB. Yeah my Chargers have Titans this week away. Shocker of last weekend...Seattle trouncing Niners?

Too late for some Picks?

Remove ads