• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Do You Want To Talk About? (EnWorld edition)

Grehnhewe

First Post
That's about as close to backing into the playoffs a team can get. :p They couldn't handle the Chief's backup players and should have lost. The Bengals are pretty good at home so I think you're in for a Shottenheimer style postseason. 'Course my Packers are probably insta-out, too.
Yeah, I cannot believe they slid it in. They lost to the Bengals a few weeks ago and it is looking to be 34 in Cincinnati? 3 teams from AFC West, who would have thought.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Yeah, I cannot believe they slid it in. They lost to the Bengals a few weeks ago and it is looking to be 34 in Cincinnati? 3 teams from AFC West, who would have thought.

Oh my gawd that was an awful weekend of football for me. Every team I wanted to win lost. The only good news was that the Packers defense didn't look like lost children for the most part. Wow. Terrible.

Grehnhewe

First Post
Oh my gawd that was an awful weekend of football for me. Every team I wanted to win lost. The only good news was that the Packers defense didn't look like lost children for the most part. Wow. Terrible.
Chargers baby! Going to watch them at Mile High on Sunday. They won there only a few weeks ago. Can they shut down the Broncos offense?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I had some people over at the last minute. I didn't have any desert to offer them, the port wine I gave them was subpar and I only had one bottle of refrigerated water to offer, so we had to keep filling it and serve it immediately without cooling it properly.

I'm a terrible person. I am a shamed.

Grehnhewe

First Post
I had some people over at the last minute. I didn't have any desert to offer them, the port wine I gave them was subpar and I only had one bottle of refrigerated water to offer, so we had to keep filling it and serve it immediately without cooling it properly.

The fact that you even have Port in your house says something. Guests that are last minute on a Sunday get what they get. A good guest might have rundown to the shops.

Good show on the necromancy

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Guests last minute on ANY day should be happy with what they get. Currently all I would be able to offer would be water and milk. Definitely no desert...

And not a lot to eat for dinner either.

Dont you have any ice in the freezer!?

Last minute guests get last minute preparations. I would have had them put their money together and just ordered food and desert. They should feel lucky they got wine of any kind.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Dont you have any ice in the freezer!?
I do. They refused, saying they did not want to bother me with it.

I need to buy a second bottle. This way when the first one is emptied I can serve the second one that is cold and I can refill the first one and put it in the freezer.

Last minute guests get last minute preparations. I would have had them put their money together and just ordered food and desert. They should feel lucky they got wine of any kind.
They brought some delicious sushi and miso. I paid for my share, but this was all last minute, like I get a text saying: "Want some sushi, we be at Tri, the one close to your place." I said yes.

They didn't complained about the port. I was the one who voiced disappointement. My friends followed. At least my wine was good.

Warre's Otima 10 years old, you have brought me shame. I ban thee from my house! After I finish the bottle...

Remove ads