• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Do You Want To Talk About? (EnWorld edition)

Grehnhewe

First Post
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. 73 degrees today, but it could become a horrific forties overnight My workers may not find their scarves...definitely going to be understaffed tomorrow.

Grehnhewe

First Post
Like we got total constitution! OMG!

(seriously though, it drops below fifty and girls bust out the mittens and scarves.)

edit: I only wear wellies if the chance of rain is over 10 percent.

Last edited:

Like we got total constitution! OMG!

(seriously though, it drops below fifty and girls bust out the mittens and scarves.)

edit: I only wear wellies if the chance of rain is over 10 percent.
What the hell are wellies?

50 or below, here in Florida, is considered a wintery-apocalypse. Fortunately, that
rarely happens.

Grehnhewe

First Post
What the hell are wellies?

50 or below, here in Florida, is considered a wintery-apocalypse. Fortunately, that
rarely happens.
Wellies: sort of like sandals except they are boots and made out of rubber. Like little kids and fisherman wear here.

Yeah, it never gets cold in Florida. I think it would take me a while to get used to the humidity. I really love the weather where I live. Never really hot or cold and quite Mediterranean. Without so many hairy dudes and olives.

Edit: When did I become an Acolyte? Do I get a candle?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Well, it has been confirmed. The next two weeks I'll be working 80 hours week, that is four 20 hours days.

Woot!

Grehnhewe

First Post
Well, it has been confirmed. The next two weeks I'll be working 80 hours week, that is four 20 hours days.

Woot!
Your social life is gonna suck, but you will be making bank with little opportunity to spend it. Liquor and high energy food will see you through.

Remove ads