D&D 5E What happened to Legend and Lore?

I don't understand. Is the background still black for you ? I thought it changed to grey for everyone after EnWorld got refurbished...

Is this color better now?
Err... just out of curiosity and because I had 3 minutes of my life to waste, I tried the Reborn, Legacy, and Mobile skins, and your posts were appearing the same as everyone else's (black on white in the Reborn skin). Your most recent post is grey on white in the Reborn theme. I tried with Firefox, IE 8, and Chrome.

Either these guys are messing with your head or there is some other setting besides the Forum Skin that can be applied. Or is there something else I am missing here?

dd.stevenson

Super KY
Err... just out of curiosity and because I had 3 minutes of my life to waste, I tried the Reborn, Legacy, and Mobile skins, and your posts were appearing the same as everyone else's (black on white in the Reborn skin). Your most recent post is grey on white in the Reborn theme. I tried with Firefox, IE 8, and Chrome.

Either these guys are messing with your head or there is some other setting besides the Forum Skin that can be applied. Or is there something else I am missing here?

Looks black to me.

Capture.PNG

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer

If you explicitly choose a color for your text, it will override the default text color of a given theme, even if you choose what looks like the default. It's recommended that you never do this (outside of the mods using red or orange for warnings).

tuxgeo

Adventurer
If you explicitly choose a color for your text, it will override the default text color of a given theme, even if you choose what looks like the default. It's recommended that you never do this (outside of the mods using red or orange for warnings).

This.

The advice is: "Don't set any font color at all. Then it will look fine for everybody."

kerleth

Explorer
I think Mearls could have at least posted a blurb about being too busy to write a decent article. Him just saying "meh, they'll figure it out" doesn't hold well with the inclusive, keep us in the know feeling they have been trying to propogate. He could have even put in something like. "So in lieu of any particular topic today, what do you think are the most important things in a roleplaying game? Post your opinions in the section below." or a "What are you most hopeful about / most worried about for Dnd Next". Anyone else on the design team could also have done that for him if he was really pressed for time that badly.

This.

The advice is: "Don't set any font color at all. Then it will look fine for everybody."

Excellent, curiosity satisfied.

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
Alright thanks for the info. I suppose most people's theme is not black so i will go with the majority and not change text color. Sorry folks!

Last edited:

Remove ads