• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What happened to this site?

Kaodi

Hero
As someone who makes use of the PbP boards, Legacy seems the only way to go if I do not want the readability and aesthetics of coloured text to be dramatically altered.

cougent

First Post
1) It got hacked and destroyed at the beginning of December. I had to (and am still doing, and will be for months) rebuild the entire thing from scratch.

2) Thanks, love you too. I always said you were a charmer.

3) Yes, use the dropdown in the bottom left of the every page.

4) I'm moving this to Meta where it belongs.

Just a thought here Morrus, take it or leave it as you wish...

One thing I have always loved about EN World is that it has never been pushy about being a subscriber unlike many other sites, but maybe you have soft peddled the subscriptions a little too much. After the hack you had a message banner up for a few days appealing for us to renew or subscribe... and it did shame me that I had let my community supporter account lapse. Maybe others should be shamed as well, maybe MANY should be shamed and even maybe "bugged" to become subscribers more than we ever have been before. I now have a 4 month Silver in place and if you do a long term Gold I will do that next. The 4 month discount is nice, but it is truly the long term one time billing I prefer. Add a year long option and I will do that instead.

I just hope you keep finding ways to keep the ship afloat!

Remove ads