What happened?

Moggthegob

First Post
Lily gets a lead that there is a man seeling pirated dragonshards in the swamps themselves. Big shards. In the shape of actual dragons.

Served with cheese and wine as a delicacy. just go int othe swamp until you cannot see anymore and you cannot miss it
(OOC:I am sorry natural 1)

Manzanita

First Post
"'Big shards the shape of dragons?' 'In the swamps?' Lily, I don't think that's a real lead. If my leads dry up, we can try it, but for now, let's go. My gut tells me to go with the orc first, not he halfling. What do you say, guys?" asks Raven.

OOC: Have fun in GenCon!

Moggthegob

First Post
You make it to the cruddy part of town. There seems to be a lively spice and slave trade in this quarter and more than a few men eye up Lily and raven intently. You eventually find a mark on a building that leads Raven to believe the headquarters of the orc. You see a building on higher stilts than the rests which can only be accessed by a bamboo and rope ladder.

At the bottom a half-orc and shifter are guarding the rope ladder.
The shifter scratches himself and then snarls
"Whatre YOU looking at?"

Manzanita

First Post
Raven mutters to Stulgar, "I'm going to try something here. Be ready to get us out if it gets bad."

To the guards, she says "I have business with Cartran." She lowers her voice, "From House Lyrander."

Moggthegob

First Post
The Shifter scratches himself " AGAIN?!? We jes had 'Ouse Lyrandar 'ere las' week. Wore out of beg 'uns wull tell ya when we gotssommore. Nah git!"

Manzanita

First Post
"If Cartran values his continued business with House Lyrander, he must see us. We just want to talk. We ask for only a few minutes off his time, and are not trading actual shards today." Raven keeps her face serious, and speaks firmly.

Remove ads