• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What happened?

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion looks at the swamp, the shifters and the trail.

"Did I mention I hate swamps? And mosquitos? "

With a sigh he starts along the track. He is not wearing his armor and he's got his bow and arrow at the ready, keeping his eyes open for trouble, or curios treetrunks moving upriver.)

Moggthegob

First Post
The trip through the swamp is slow-going and miserable. As you move along the foliage you are trading through seems to be trying to close in on the path caused by the ship, albeit slowly. At one point you see a large rock bearing the insignia of something [sblock=knowledge:religion DC:11] It is the seal of the gatekeepers[/sblock]
The swamp is indeed full of life with large thick trunked trees pouring out of the bogs and muck. Snakes travel over head and even the the vines seem to move every now and then. Not to mention the mosquitos, they bite a lot.

DC:13 Fort save please.

Nightfall comes and it is a shade of pitch black unlike any you have ever experienced. It would be wise to set up camp for the night seeing as none of you has darkvision.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Siobhan has the Druid's Woodland Stride ability, which protects against viny/thorny environmental conditions that aren't magically manipulated. Will that obviate the need for the Fort Save? Also, can she use Survival to avoid natural hazards to help the others? In an aboveground natural environment, she has +13, so the DC 15 check would be easy.

Also, she's on a roll recently--that she made a Knowledge Religion check is surprising with her +2.)

*Siobhan, unlike many of the others, is overjoyed to be back in a natural environment and away from the nasty political intrigue of Sharn. This expressed itself in her outstanding performance in the fresh, though swampy, air of the marshes. She glances at the Insignia.*

"This is the mark of the Gatekeepers. They are Druids, like me, and they keep the Realm of Madness at bay."

Remove ads