• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What happened?

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC:[sblock=Rystil Arden] I do not think this counts as natural hazards. It is simply disease that happens to be carried by mosquitos. So go ahead and roll. You're on a roll it wont kill you.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: You are correct, sir. I thought it might be the general environment, so I had to ask ;) She does, at least, move at full speed, unimpeded by the surroundings--this is good because it means she can also gather food (which slows her to half speed) and still be the same speed as everyone else

And the roll continues with a successful save--Siobhan is finally making up for that Natural 1 that knocked her clean out of the final fight in the last adventure :D)

Someone

Adventurer
Seat is so distracted by the mosquitoes and venomous bugs that he only dedicates a glance towards the seal - utterly ucharacteristic on him. It's however enough to confirm Siobhan's opinion. Dspite the annoyance, he's a dwarf and almost immune to any harmful effects.

ooc: Knowledge: religion check is minimum possible for Seat, a 15. Save is a 25. Rolls here

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC: A good longtime you use about 7 hours gathering information and an hour or so at cartrans

All those with lowlight vision roll a spot check

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion curses at the cloud of mosquitos that descend on him. He keeps vigilant despite the nuisance. His sharp eyes pick up something in the distance

Fort save = 5
Spot = 17

Remove ads