• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What happened?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Got a 23 and a 30--the 30 is profoundly higher than the Survival DC, so does it give any additional info? If not, that's cool too)

*Siobhan nods to herself. She knows exactly where the ship went. But she is prudent enough to realise that announcing it right now would hurt Raven's bluff that they all already knew, so she keeps it to herself. Hopefully Raven interprets the nod for what it is.*

Manzanita

First Post
Raven notices the trail.

"Well, thanks, Garl. Looks like we've got a few minutes. We'll get a bite to eat. But do keep in touch." Raven lowers her voice. "And if you ever tire of Cartran, give me a shout. We could find work for a good man like you in House Lyrander."

Moggthegob

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Got a 23 and a 30--the 30 is profoundly higher than the Survival DC, so does it give any additional info? If not, that's cool too)

*Siobhan nods to herself. She knows exactly where the ship went. But she is prudent enough to realise that announcing it right now would hurt Raven's bluff that they all already knew, so she keeps it to herself. Hopefully Raven interprets the nod for what it is.*

Garl looks quite happily at Raven winks at her and heads toward the surface sayingto Solange " Halflings in a Swamp?Ridiculous!?!"

[sblock=siobhan] You notice that the last time aship big enough to have been the Flash passed through it was exactly one week ago.You may take this oppurtunity to track the ships exact course[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*When the shifter is gone, Siobhan speaks to the others.*

"The ship passed here one week ago, heading southwest just skew of the river, though in the opposite direction to the river's flow. I can sense the beginning of a trail here easily--Brother, you are the best tracker I know. I'm sure you can follow from here. I will help."

(OOC: Siobhan is lacking the Track feat, so her Ranger brother will have to lead the tracking, but she can auto-succeed the DC 10 at Survival to aid him and provide her lore of nature for the +2 bonus)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Don't bother spending the action point--the others saw it and it was just the ship's path. Save it ;))
I doubt I'll run out. Most I've ever used at any level is 3.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven sighs. She'd been hoping to avoid traveling to the swamps. But it's pretty clear now where 'the Flash' is. It has left the city with the dragonshards, and didn't get stuck in the river. "I suppose we're as set as we'll ever be to take the swamps. Let's go."

Raven will let the shifters lead for this leg.

Remove ads